{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

Hi, anybody knows where do i find Undying Incinerator? I tried like 20 Promenade map, never found a single one of them, also tried colonnade map same result. I just want to spawn higher level ones than in the Level 63 Crematorium.
cells maps have a decent chance of spawning them
Crematorium map should also be a decent place. I think any dank dungeon tileset map would be good.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 1, 2016, 10:48:52 AM
I've been playing around with the fire-eating cannibals and they're good but their drawbacks feel too much of a nuisance to me.

They lack the AoE, I feel Faster Proj is a must and possibly LMP/GMP (They already have LMP but doesn't feel quite enough) even then they need to get into melee range and they don't always start attacking straight away. They do a lot of damage (I got mine from Waste Pool), especially single target but just feel a little too clunky, especially when you can just use Flame Sentinels.

Slashed Miscreations are my favorite so far, I hate using flame sentinels, I'll only use them now if their fireball gets changed to the dragon fireball effect. :L

Are there any other new mobs that are worth trying out as spectres? (Not including the Ghost BV)
Fireballs are boring yeah, but the new goatman fire-raisers who cast fireball and magma orb are good alternatives. Their magma orb does roughly 2x the damage of an equal level sentinel fireball along with their fireball doing a bit more than sentinels as well.

They do have an implicit 50% reduced cast speed but that's easy enough to scale with flesh offering and haste/vaal haste to the point where it doesn't matter. I really can't find them anywhere though which is kind of disappointing, I've tried goatman maps but the only new goat that shows up there is the bearded skycaller, which in itself isn't a terrible spectre since they cast orb of storms along with their shock nova and spark.

Also tried the new Merveil's Blessed sirens who use frostbolt, their clear is good with gmp and appreciable single target, they're just too slow to use for the most part unless you like convocating them everywhere.
bump lets get the spectre theory crafting going again
I think we need a global chat channel to post and share our high lvl spectre finds.
"
xpldngmn wrote:
I think we need a global chat channel to post and share our high lvl spectre finds.

I know right, we totally need one i mean summoners are the most used build type other then CoC builds of some sort
Ok so I have been messing around all day today and have gone through maybe 4 ex in chromatic and stuff and 20 regrets (needing dex and str depending on staff I was using)
and I tested Stygian revenents slashed miscreations flame sentinels the spectral blade dudes knitted horrors flame sentinels and pocked guys and grapplers.

Here is the gear I am using for all the tests.

Spoiler

Now here is the gear I have settled on for The ones I felt killed the best and fastest and that's the...........

Stygian Revenants

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stygian_Revenant http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Stygian+Revenant

Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvA-4GSQ0fDXwRUBUnFdcXLxhqGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-HdkfxyL0KPoqmCymLL8tiy9vMtEzhzQKNbk3ZjeDOQs8KEGHQ1REBEVHRnFHhUmxS65Ms025VdZWY1fJWAdakVxrZOdmnmqsa9tsC20ZcLt4L3zlfRh-WX_GgKSCx4RIhWCGrohAiEKMdoyxjxqPRpAzkyeYrZuhnL6ePKEvpqym66cIpyuofarEr420DLcxuJO-isHFw23K08y80B_T-9fP2QvZE9lb2V7a3d-K4Yji9-kC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r9HH31_k3-ej6gPrS_kn-gQ==

Almost all of the mobs i found in maps then tested on Daresso and then Mali.

So yeah I think till they change stuff or add new mobs even as annoying as they are with the sounds they make they seem to be the hands down best.

They got everything you want tankyness super deeps very mean AI.

The flame sentinels are very close behind them .

I want to test the firebomb humans but I cant seem to find them.

Here is what it all looks like with flasks and everything from my belt!!!!!!!!

http://prnt.sc/bxdjvm
Last edited by Dextera on Jul 25, 2016, 2:13:21 PM
And for those of you that want to not use the loud Revenants then here is the set up i use for flame sentinels.

I swapped wrath for anger and lightning golem for flame golem and conductivity for flammability and kept projectile weakness and ele weakness.
Gear
Spoiler

tree (i removed avatar of fire since i use arc for my curse on hit and had to move some energy shield points into dex since i lost the 16 all stats from the shards staff)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBkkNHw18EVAVJxXXFy8YahslHNwdFB1PHaodvh3ZH8ci9CepKPoqmCymLL8tiy9vMtEzhzQKNbk3ZjeDOQs8KEGHQ1REBEVHRnFHhUmxS65Ms025VdZWY1fJWAdakVxrZOdmnmqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3gvfOV9GH5Zf8aApILHgwmESIVghq6IQIhCjHaMsY8aj0aQM5MnmK2boZy-njyhL6aspuunCKcrqH2qxLQMtzG4k76KwcXDbcrTzLzQH9P718_ZC9kT2VvZXtrd34rhiOkC6rrr7uwY7IrviO_r9HH31_k3-ej6gPrS_kn-gQ==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info