{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

"
Nice chest man :D

that one is nicer:
Spoiler

"
Casmiel wrote:
I would advise you to take out the Spell Echo. According to the poe database, they can have a maximum of 5 Blades out at any given time, so Echo isn't really necessary, same goes for Increased Duration. How about going Poison and Added Chaos or Life Leech instead?

I played with BV Spectres as well and can testify that I did not notice any difference with or without Spell Echo.

huh didnt know that. lifeleech seems silly to me since they already have tons of leech from the tree. i much rather get fortify in that case.

added chaos is lowvalue, i rather go added lightning for that (or cold) or physical to lightning (not as strong with wrath tho)

i will probably end up using minion speed (i actually just said that) because they are kinda slow atm. convocation cd is a little bit too high.

also i like inc duratino on them. more running to kill stuff, less casting blades.
Last edited by iHaku on Jun 22, 2016, 12:08:31 PM
"
huh didnt know that. lifeleech seems silly to me since they already have tons of leech from the tree. i much rather get fortify in that case.

Life Leech is silly in 99% of the cases, I just mentioned it because there is no real defensive alternative as far as I know. Maybe Fortify works, I'm usually not paying attention to them so I don't know if they use their default attack on a regular basis for permanent Fortify.

"
added chaos is lowvalue, i rather go added lightning for that (or cold) or physical to lightning (not as strong with wrath tho)

It usually is, in this case I only mentioned it because it's the only thing that scales with a Poison Gem. I usually run Hatred with mine and have a strong Physical Focus, so I tend to avoid gems that convert the damage directly to maximize the use of Vulnerability and Poison. That's why I don't use the Spectral Scoundrel and Slashed Miscreations instead (Scoundrel has inherent Lightning conversion of around 50% as someone mentioned before I think). In the case of the Scoundrel, I'd probably run [Raise Spectre - Minion Damage - Phys to Lightning - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Inc.AOE], Wrath and Conductivity + Ele Weakness on a Curse on Hit Firestorm with Elemental Equilibrium. In order to get the maximum out of your Spectres, I feel like it's best to focus on either the Elemental (Scoundrels) or Physical (Miscreations) route.

But I could be totally wrong about that, I haven't done the math or anything.
Last edited by Casmiel on Jun 22, 2016, 6:38:55 PM
"
iHaku wrote:
that one is nicer:
Spoiler

This one is even better

legacy or nothing at all
"
iHaku wrote:

Eh? What do you mean by "lowvalue"? Added Chaos has the highest base damage of any flat Added Damage support. You would need -resist stacking on monsters to shift the advantage.

213 from Added Chaos (170–256)
180 from Added Lightning (18–342)
157 from Added Cold (125–188)

Slashed Miscreation / Spectral Scoundrel
345 from Blade Vortex (276-414)

Assuming monsters use the same Damage Effectiveness as the player spell, that means it is 30%.

30% Damage Effectiveness
64 from Added Chaos
54 from Added Lightning
47 from Added Cold

Now, I don't know if something like Added Fire is subject to Damage Effectiveness, since it is already based on a percentage. It might have at one point, but since Patch 0.11.1 they changed spells to no longer be affected by their own DE and Melee skills now use "Deals % of Base Damage" instead of DE to scale up their damage.

Assuming Added Fire isn't subjected to DE, then:

152 from Added Fire
"
WhiteWasp wrote:
I have been playing around with Slashed Miscreations alot, and wanted to show them in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6znNZVsGF0&feature=youtu.be
Im using spirit offering and Vis Mortis to get 60% exstra dmg as poison, and then use the poison support gem. It works really well for me,

They certainly do have good damage out put, but pretty slow clear speed compared to flame sents.

They might go a lot better with high move speed, possibly even using minion speed support. losing the 30% move speed from midnight bargain does seem to hurt a bit here. Also more liberal use of convocation would help too
Last edited by Asmosis on Jun 24, 2016, 7:36:24 AM
Which t7+ maps have Cannibal Fire-eaters? I've only found them reliably in shores.
i picked them up in dry peninsula, not sure if they are regulars or not.

Can maps still roll with the "inhabited by xxxx" mods? could try that.
"
Asmosis wrote:
They might go a lot better with high move speed, possibly even using minion speed support.

It's times like these that "Minion Movement Speed is Capped" on Raise Spectre completely blows. If I remember right, I read the cap is something like 150%. Meaning Flesh Offering and 20% gem quality on Raise Spectre max out its movement speed.

Otherwise, Queen's Escape would be great for Slashed Miscreations.

"
Patch 0.9.12 wrote:

Monsters now have a large multiplicative movement speed bonus when raised as spectres
(capped at the same speed as a raised zombie).
Last edited by Hercanic on Jun 25, 2016, 4:31:40 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
i picked them up in dry peninsula, not sure if they are regulars or not.

Can maps still roll with the "inhabited by xxxx" mods? could try that.

Inhabited by humanoids? I've run a few of those and only one had cannibals at all. I guess the "humanoid" pool is too large.
"
Hercanic wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
They might go a lot better with high move speed, possibly even using minion speed support.

It's times like these that "Minion Movement Speed is Capped" on Raise Spectre completely blows. If I remember right, I read the cap is something like 150%. Meaning Flesh Offering and 20% gem quality on Raise Spectre max out its movement speed.

Otherwise, Queen's Escape would be great for Slashed Miscreations.

"
Patch 0.9.12 wrote:

Monsters now have a large multiplicative movement speed bonus when raised as spectres
(capped at the same speed as a raised zombie).

Well, the way I interpret that (and i could be wrong) is that spectres start out 150% faster than their usual brethren and can be increased up to the same max speed (lets say in m/s) as zombies. which means in a foot race, they would be moving around at the same speed.

You would probably need some insane speed boosts to get a slow spectre such as a golem or cinder elemental moving at the same speed as a zombie, but hey, thats what this games about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info