Can we please remove Labyrinth Enchantments?

Don't enchant leveling gear...

Were you going to use those on your finalized, end-game build? If so, then it shouldn't matter. If they are just something you use for leveling, then its your fault for putting an enchant from Cruel lab on a pair of boots you want to use in a1N.

All of that said, I think a way to remove enchants from items would be useful.
U MAD?
Why would you enchant leveling gear in first place? This has never happened to me because I don't bother. Just pull something else out of stash.
Censored.

Corrupting worked for me. Still lvl 16, but better than 42.
I'm surprised that this hasn't been implemented in some way. Even if people had to re-do the lab and throw in some currency to un-enchant something, it should be available. There has a been a ton of threads on this with several items and doesn't make much sense not to put it in. Wouldn't even require a lot of time to do so.

Just add a disenchant option to enchant table. Throw in the item, and w/e currency to disenchant. Done.

"
e1337donkey wrote:
I'm surprised that this hasn't been implemented in some way. Even if people had to re-do the lab and throw in some currency to un-enchant something, it should be available. There has a been a ton of threads on this with several items and doesn't make much sense not to put it in. Wouldn't even require a lot of time to do so.

Just add a disenchant option to enchant table. Throw in the item, and w/e currency to disenchant. Done.

The problem is that it would be a fundamental change to itemization rules, namely that there is no other way to remove an implicit. You can ADD implicits, or change them (vaal orbs), but in no other situation can you remove implicits. I also feel like... decisions have consequences. Why add yet ANOTHER instance of "oops! at least there aren't any consequences for my stupid mistake!"... these sort of things have already watered down the experience. Please no more.
U MAD?
"
e1337donkey wrote:

+1 this.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
e1337donkey wrote:

decisions have consequences. Why add yet ANOTHER instance of "oops! at least there aren't any consequences for my stupid mistake!"... these sort of things have already watered down the experience. Please no more.

Problem here is that nowhere does it say in-game that you will never be able to remove the enchantment, or that it replaces implicits already on an item. Much to my dismay, I think I just destroyed a valuable pair of Spiked Gloves, whose entire appeal is the implicit, because I enchanted them without realizing the implicit would be replaced. It's pretty infuriating. You can say "Well your fault for not reading the wiki" but the truth is that a lot of player experiences can be ruined by simply trying something out, when in fact nothing in the game will tell you of the severe risk of destroying an item. The only thing off the top of my head that does this are Vaal Orbs, letting you know that it "modifies the item unpredictably".

was not aware of this and i enchanted my two toned boots, lost like 35~40 resists total. would be freaking wonderful to be able to remove the enchants and get those stats back.
Can we please have an option to remove the enchantment?

I was in normal helping 2 guys through their lab, turned my brain off and enchanted my spiked gloves, now I have no options left.

This felt pretty extreme a punishment for a supposedly beneficial system.

Please. without going to into a long essay. Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllz
Last edited by Xrossfade on Jan 15, 2017, 11:59:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info