Can we please remove Labyrinth Enchantments?

can't you enchant them again?
"
pandasplaying wrote:
can't you enchant them again?

its a boot enchant, minimum level is cruel so i doubt he'll get a lower level enchant
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
They could add an npc in the treasure room at the end of the lab that undoes the new enchantment putting it to it's previous state or removes the enchantment, for a fee.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Mar 14, 2016, 2:54:25 PM
"
Claiohm1708 wrote:
Try corrupting them.

haha :D
I need more purple titles
The whole enchanting process is awkward. IMHO, it may be better if you could pick up the skull as an item, identify it, which then states the enchantment and the level requirement of it. Then you can apply the enchantment you like on the item you want.

This would normalize the ungodly rng somewhat and make trading those enchantments less of a clusterfuck.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
mark1030 wrote:
Or a Vaal orb doesn't add an implicit and bricks the item from ever changing the implicit again.

Goetz, you assume there won't be other ways of adding implicits or expansions to enchanting in the future. But I agree adding another orb is not the best solution. A better solution is that a Blessed Orb removes the enchantment since it would reroll the implicit to the currently available implicit range and since there are no implicits on those items the range would be 0-0, removing the mod. Hell, it might even work like that already. Haven't tried it.

I mean if he can't use it on future characters because of the level requirement of the item he doesn't really have much to lose. He could completely brick the item, but that is the cost of trying to fix a mistake he made and can learn from.

Even if they add more enchantments (they might) either thru lab or another method it doesn't change the fact that introducing an orb that literally serves 1 purpose on 1 specific type of thing (removing implicit) seems like a major waste of time and resources considering you can roll over it. Yes in this particular case re-enchanting isn't going to solve his issue.

Blessed orbs won't or shouldn't do anything because the values are fixed, if it has nothing to roll (which it doesn't) then it has nothing to change. They shouldn't make blessed orbs do this either otherwise we have the opposite effect where a player was trying to get the higher roll enchantments (that we still dont know how it is possible) and blessed the 2 additional split arrows off when they were trying to get 3.

If going far ahead, like whereever this is going with an orb to remove an enchantment, which again based off of what we see now not only shouldn't be possible it isn't necessary. But going far ahead of there was a reason or purpose that they deemed necessary so be it, but this isn't it.

"
They could add an npc in the treasure room at the end of the lab that undoes the new enchantment putting it to it's previous state or removes the enchantment, for a fee.

Or not, it it moves to previous state then I can just get the sickest of sick items and if I get the item and a lower enchantment like split arrow damage I can just redo that one, safely to get 2-3 additional proj and settle back, rather then taking a risk and removing something I want.

Its enough that they allow for further modification of the item IMO there really is no need to remove the enchantments.

"
The whole enchanting process is awkward. IMHO, it may be better if you could pick up the skull as an item, identify it, which then states the enchantment and the level requirement of it. Then you can apply the enchantment you like on the item you want.

This would normalize the ungodly rng somewhat and make trading those enchantments less of a clusterfuck.

Or check the wiki and realize that they all have higher then level 1 character enchants (last I recall) Knowledge is power, learning from mistakes is key here.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

Or not, it it moves to previous state then I can just get the sickest of sick items and if I get the item and a lower enchantment like split arrow damage I can just redo that one, safely to get 2-3 additional proj and settle back, rather then taking a risk and removing something I want.

Newp, I still stand by my treasure room npc idea.

Plus they could add a bound to that instance unique labyrinth currency that drops from the end treasure chests or w/e that has a low-moderate drop rate you can use at the aforementioned npc, adding a fun interactive reward element.
"
Vinc009 wrote:
I enchanted my Seven-League boots while leveling a character and now they have a level 42 requirement... Now they are pretty much useless. Can you please implement a way to remove the enchantments?

support
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I sure hope you didn't expect to get some sexy enchant, and these boots to remain a lvl 0 item... right? :P

Yeah, there should be way to remove them. It is not like they are corrupted, or something.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Same boat... tried corrupting, no effect.

Guess I have to hope someone doesn't notice it, or else rip 90c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info