Can we please remove Labyrinth Enchantments?

I enchanted my Seven-League boots while leveling a character and now they have a level 42 requirement... Now they are pretty much useless. Can you please implement a way to remove the enchantments?
Last edited by Vinc009 on Mar 14, 2016, 12:33:57 AM
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2017, 11:12:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't think they will ever do this. With a bit of knowledge you could have discovered that various enchantments have level requirements.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Wow that is clunky.
Try corrupting them.
I wouldn't mind a way to get rid of them. Like a scouring orb for implicits. Similar to how Blessed Orb compares to Divine Orb.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
I wouldn't mind a way to get rid of them. Like a scouring orb for implicits. Similar to how Blessed Orb compares to Divine Orb.

The purpose of such orb would be limited to only enchantments though, I don't feel like adding something that only applies to 1 specific thing is worth the time spent to make it.

OP technically could corrupt it and hope it replaces it with an implicit that reduces the level requirement, hell he could get 2-5 movement speed implicit, making the boots even better.

Introducing such an orb only further removes the downside of enchanting something, PoE isn't a game that holds your hand, introducing such an orb is literally just for that purpose.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Or a Vaal orb doesn't add an implicit and bricks the item from ever changing the implicit again.

Goetz, you assume there won't be other ways of adding implicits or expansions to enchanting in the future. But I agree adding another orb is not the best solution. A better solution is that a Blessed Orb removes the enchantment since it would reroll the implicit to the currently available implicit range and since there are no implicits on those items the range would be 0-0, removing the mod. Hell, it might even work like that already. Haven't tried it.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Vinc009 wrote:
I enchanted my Seven-League boots while leveling a character and now they have a level 42 requirement... Now they are pretty much useless. Can you please implement a way to remove the enchantments?

I don't follow this. Boot enchantments aren't available until Cruel and the average mob level of Cruel Labyrinth is 55. A boot enchantment with a level 42 enchantment shouldn't be a deal breaker.
"
MadRabbitPoE wrote:
"
Vinc009 wrote:

I don't follow this. Boot enchantments aren't available until Cruel and the average mob level of Cruel Labyrinth is 55. A boot enchantment with a level 42 enchantment shouldn't be a deal breaker.

I think it's bad for rerolling, not the character that enchanted it.
"
j33bus wrote:

I think it's bad for rerolling, not the character that enchanted it.

Oh okay, I suppose that's fair.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info