[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
zankioh wrote:
Is anyone else actually playing this in HC?

Looked at a lot of profiles to see some inspiration and check what some people do different, but everyone's always in (Perandus)SC.

Think I'll start going with a 5L Carcass now. 6L is very nice, but the survivability from Carcass, the huge aoe range bonus and the bit of +area damage should do me well here in hardcore until I can afford to 6L.

I would play the version I'm using with armour on HC, though the other versions would do fine as well I bet. Honestly, I stopped playing HC this league due to the game crashing way to much. Those deaths leave me too salty. Black screen comes up 'path of exile has stopped working...' ugggg!
🐢
"
Do you think the additional trap from a cheap construction gem is worth losing another gem?

If you've taken all the "plus to number of traps" nodes, you will be able to throw up to 6 individual traps. Cluster traps gives you 5 more for a total of 11 traps active at once.

Use of a Cheap Construction gem increases our active trap total from 11 to 12. This would be useful for certain boss encounters where you can throw three full clusters of traps before the boss becomes active. Other than that though, you'll virtually never have all 11 - yet alone 12 - of your cluster traps out and unexploded. You'll be much better off equipping a rare jewel with life and damage.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 10, 2016, 12:59:22 AM
since I am no rich bitch for a 6L carcass yet, what support to leave out in a 5l?
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
since I am no rich bitch for a 6L carcass yet, what support to leave out in a 5l?

Run a 6-link Tabula instead. If you run a 5-link you'll lose 25-30% of your damage.

If you insist on a 5-link, you'll drop either Void Manipulation or Controlled Destruction depending on how much crit you've got.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 10, 2016, 3:17:54 AM
"
Can we kill uber with 5 links?

Ofc ;-)

I was try it with 4l but when on atziri 2 ports left i switch to 6L. Anyway i do it once with 5l without any die.

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

Run a 6-link Tabula instead. If you run a 5-link you'll lose 25-30% of your damage.

If you insist on a 5-link, you'll drop either Void Manipulation or Controlled Destruction depending on how much crit you've got.

For me better is 5L carcass than 6l tabula
Already i put item rarity on 6l and still doing T15 maps solo without any problem.
So what's the point of losing area radius (very important for cluster traps ) and life?
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
"
Patrol87 wrote:

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:

For me better is 5L carcass than 6l tabula
Already i put item rarity on 6l and still doing T15 maps solo without any problem.
So what's the point of losing area radius (very important for cluster traps ) and life?

If you don't mind the 25-30% DPS loss, then 5-link Carcass is fine. I'd much rather have the DPS.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 10, 2016, 3:50:54 AM
What are your spell crit chance looking like? I'm with 5 power charges and the same crit nodes as him. Level 74 right now but only 30% spell crit chance...help?
"
hankinsohl wrote:

If you don't mind the 25-30% DPS loss, then 5-link Carcass is fine. I'd much rather have the DPS.

It also depends a lot on whether he plays on HC or SC. If you're on HC there's an extra reason to go with Carcass because of the 70 life you can get from it. Plus a bunch of evasion, some shield, some all res...

You are right, going from 6L to 5L is a big dps loss (I'd leave out void manipulation), but on the other hand you also get another +20% aoe radius which is nothing to sneeze at I suppose. It's certainly playable with a 5L Carcass - and might even be preferrable to a Tabula on HC.
Hey could you update the first page? i know you wrote how much life, evasion and dodge you have, but please update it so we know what gems you are using now ,if your tree changed and if you made any modifications to your gear
Thanks
"
zankioh wrote:
I'd leave out void manipulation

Going crit, you'll eventually want to leave out Controlled Destruction instead. I've tested both on my crit build and dropping Controlled Destruction instead of Void Manipulation is better for my crit setup.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 10, 2016, 8:27:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info