[2.4]Animate Weapon Summoner. 2 BUILDS! Poison OR Elemental - Max Block, EB/MoM. Atziri Video!

I am actually now curious if using EB/MOM would not work with Kintsugi. I am pretty sure casting something is not considered a "hit"
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
wabachaw wrote:
I am actually now curious if using EB/MOM would not work with Kintsugi. I am pretty sure casting something is not considered a "hit"

Oh, good question, I have no idea. Someone with a Kintsugi test this out.

I don't think casting stuff with EB counts as a hit, but you never know \o/
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
I'm going to be running this as my first build for the new league.

I am planning to experiment with different stuff, and try out things that I wasn't able to in Prophecy league.

I'm especially looking forward to the Essence mechanics - specifically the one that lets you put reduced mana reservation on a helmet. I'd love to dump the Alpha's Howl in the garbage and switch to something like a Bone Helmet base for a boost in minion damage, or Praetor Crown base for easier socket colors + a sweet AW enchantment.

I'm hoping for a new unique or two that might be helpful or interesting too. The Cloak of Tawmyr Isley is just too rare and late in the league for it to be useful to build around, imo, and coloring it would be a bitch so I'm not going to bother with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info