[2.2] Crit Ele Buzzsaw // Elemental Crit ST /80k+ Gmp DPS Atziri Facerolling

WARNING: my english sucks and im doing this very tired because i got asked a lot ingame.

I like to introduce myself.
Im Tordaex and im in love with Spectral Throw since Ambush. I always rolled it in a league at least once. Sometimes multiple times. Im very familiar with this skill.

This League i was thinking about Elemental Crit Spectral Throw.

There were TWO possibilities i saw in the ascendancy class.

ASSASIN, Inquisitor

I decided to roll an Assasin in the league as my first char, because i thought i can get a crit char rolled way easier than before this time. reaching way more crit chance with less investments seemed to be the way to go.

ASCENDANCY NODES: Rush to Deadly Infusion (0,5 base Crit per power charge is insane) Ambush is the best and only way to get as the 5th and 6th Ascendancy node.

ATM im at ~~80K GMP St on a 5L in PSC, gear not perfect and still not full 20Q on gems.

Gear (Ignore most gems in there just testing some setups today)

dps Without Flasks or Vaal Haste

dps With Vaal haste and Flasks

Recommended Gear:
Helmet: Rats Nest
Gloves: Facebreakers/Acuities i do NOT recommend Maligaros in 2.2 since the dps gained is not worth the slot. (Multi nerfed and im overcapping my crit with it)
Chest: Belly of the Beast or Rare Evasion Chest with life+Res (maybe Hyrris not tested)
Belt: Wed Life Res
Boots: Life Tri res (maybe Atziris Step)
Rings: 1 Diamond Ring + 1 Coral/Res Ring with WED life Res and Added light dmg to attacks as an extra. (+accuracy)
Amulet: Wed Crit Multi Life Res Add Light Dmg to Attacks (+accuracy)
Shield: Rare Evasion Res Life Slot.

Weapon: Either Sword or Dagger, the better one you get. High Crit chance + Attackspeed + Flat Eledmg to attacks and Crit multi. 1,7Aps and 8% crit would be nice. Example:

My dagger is insane and im hoping to get Crit Multi with an exalt.

My Jewellry is NOT perfect since i bought them for a couple chaos in a new league and i was testing some stuff thats why my gem slots arent perfectly atm. (one Ring hasnt even got Life on it and i coulda have removed light dmg to attacks on it)

I was going for maxing DPS on my gear to see what would been the top end for it in endgame, with better life rolls on belt rigns and amu i can get 5K life right now, and 5,5 are possible if we sacrifice a bit dmg. Current life pool 4500. My Evasion sucks tho.

Current Tree W/O Vaal Pact
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAx4FLQVmBbUILgzyDY0N0Q5IEJIRLxGWFr8ZjhnXH0EjNiPTI_Yk_SaVKgsrCizhLlMwfDIyN9Q-z0MxRXxHBkd-Sn1M_02STipRR1MQVUtaGluvXfJh4mKsY0NlTWwIbIxvJ3BScFZ07XXLeu99dX3jhNmHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-QCpAbk5WXl5oTmmqdqqOKpcusZq0ztDi0xbk-u-O8b702vea-p8LswzPEos2Y02_TftQj2HbZhtrB29Tb5-Cf44Tjn-UZ51TqYu0_7YPuDu968Yry4fv1_MX-uv_e

BANDITS:
OAK
KRAITYN
ALIRA

Im not using Vaal Pact because i like having 3,6% life regen and dont suffering from Blood Rage. Reflect isnt an Issue with flasking atm (on higher maps ill prob spec into it).

Gem Setup

Links:
6L:

Dopr Either Faster Attacks or lightpen in a 5L.

4L:

4L:

4L:
OR

3L:

Second 3L: Wrath (if you put hot in your 4L) and 2 gems i still havnt decided, maybe put ur Ice golem here and a curse on your cwdt setup like enfeeble
Last edited by Tordaex on Mar 15, 2016, 8:28:47 PM
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2016, 7:04:02 PM
Need some help with my build what should I change?

Well Im trying to figure out how you got basicly the exact gear I have now and I used your tree, except to be honest I have a better talisman and Im showing 10k dps to your 80k dps either you are not using that gear when you make the pictures or you are doing something because Ive been playing way to long to have almost exactly the same stuff oh and my gems are 20-21 levels too. So Im at a lose and think your guides set up to look good but its not true. Prove me otherwise.
@Guy Above me:

- You're Low level
- Your Weapon is slow
- You have NO Wed on rings
- Your Gems are not 20/20
"
sethbine wrote:
Well Im trying to figure out how you got basicly the exact gear I have now and I used your tree, except to be honest I have a better talisman and Im showing 10k dps to your 80k dps either you are not using that gear when you make the pictures or you are doing something because Ive been playing way to long to have almost exactly the same stuff oh and my gems are 20-21 levels too. So Im at a lose and think your guides set up to look good but its not true. Prove me otherwise.

i have 20k dps in town, without auras or charges. your jewellry is really bad, you need accuracy and wed, im at 92% chance to hit which is insane. my jewels im using are also pretty nice and giving me more deeps, but without jewels, without belt, without rings im at 15k without charges, ill upload a video tonight. i was stucking on t6 maps will yesterday night and no i can show the clear speed on some midtier (gorges wtc) maps

jewels im using
every jewel is giving me ~ 1k flat deeps which results in 4k with charges ~~ Static elecricity is places near Acro (1-62 light dmg to attacks)

Since youre some kind of "new player" there is no such thing as "basically exact same gear" youre missing the flat light dmg rolls, the accuracy and wed rolls, which are INSANE on this gear. Even your walisman is not "way" better than mine, since im on a temp league where there was no better talisman i could get on day 2. This tree can get up to 120k gmp without flasks (with mirrored jewellry )

The biggest Mistake you did was Speccing into Assasinate.. the core in this Build is Deadly infusion, the extra 2,5 BASE CRIT is capping me on 92% crit with onlny rats nest on gear. with 1 diamond ring im capped at 95%. this is where my deeps are coming from, the 90% multi on facebreakers and the multi on amu+jewels is a dmg multiplier, coz im almost capped in crit. (which will get more efficient with capped crit e.g)

"
iTheCage wrote:
Need some help with my build what should I change?

Get Facebreakers with 90% Multi, WED, ACCURACY, Multi on jewellry, Quality on gems and levels on gems. Dagger should have at least 1,7 aps and 8,3% crit if youre realy looking into endgame.
Such a Dagger is also very good and fine, (altho the crit roll is pretty low which is IMO more important than aps on dagger.)
ignore the cold dmg mastercraft, would craft sth else there, this dagger is also really good for this build, but i like more attackspeed on st, becaue i like the animation so hard.

#Without MTX unplayable
"
"
sethbine wrote:

i have 20k dps in town, without auras or charges. your jewellry is really bad, you need accuracy and wed, im at 92% chance to hit which is insane. my jewels im using are also pretty nice and giving me more deeps, but without jewels, without belt, without rings im at 15k without charges, ill upload a video tonight. i was stucking on t6 maps will yesterday night and no i can show the clear speed on some midtier (gorges wtc) maps

jewels im using
every jewel is giving me ~ 1k flat deeps which results in 4k with charges ~~ Static elecricity is places near Acro (1-62 light dmg to attacks)

Since youre some kind of "new player" there is no such thing as "basically exact same gear" youre missing the flat light dmg rolls, the accuracy and wed rolls, which are INSANE on this gear. Even your walisman is not "way" better than mine, since im on a temp league where there was no better talisman i could get on day 2. This tree can get up to 120k gmp without flasks (with mirrored jewellry )

The biggest Mistake you did was Speccing into Assasinate.. the core in this Build is Deadly infusion, the extra 2,5 BASE CRIT is capping me on 92% crit with onlny rats nest on gear. with 1 diamond ring im capped at 95%. this is where my deeps are coming from, the 90% multi on facebreakers and the multi on amu+jewels is a dmg multiplier, coz im almost capped in crit. (which will get more efficient with capped crit e.g)

So the New Player as you call me who can create much better characters in the new league then you and much better looking guides was totally correct, you said you only have 15k sitting in town well I also have only 15k sitting in town, I had forgot to put jewels on last night so guess that was my mistake but it still proves the 80k is bs on your current build. And 120k as you said needs mirrored jewelry, so stop the bs guides that others cant do without having mirroored gear. Just makes you look bad and phony. Your build doesnt go into any kind of detail about the power charges or which way you went, you said you might go assassin or whatever, I have 64% without charges not to mention the instant 100% and 50% multi I get the second I hit any mobs that are at full life, which is all of them the first time I hit them. Your guide plan doesnt have the info and allot of it is misleading.
Last edited by sethbine on Mar 13, 2016, 1:27:31 PM
So i said, i have 15K in town, without RINGS AMULET BELT RATS NEST AND JEWELS and without facebreakers so you didnt read my reply corectly. i said "new player" not because it was meant to say your a newbie or sth like that, because if you invested so much time into this game like i did, you wouldknow there is no such thing as exact same gear, if its not a copy pasted mirror gear build.
Since im almost everytime full on charges, this is the dps i have with THIS gear, at this level. "Way better build in a new league and better chars in general" but saying you got the same gear, while youre not even close to my accuracy or wed or other stuff on your gear. thats kinda sad. i think you got mad. 120k without Flasks or vaal haste is possible, this is for the guys who wanna paly ele st on standard, what you were testing stuff at.

with vaal haste and flask (Silver+Atziris Promise) im at 115K.

Like i said i made this guide, because other people in my parties were like "wtf show me gear and passive tree" everything here is legit. This is the first day of this guide and im going to improve layout and everything else in the next days.

And i said that i was very tired when i wrote this "guide" it was approx 3am here.
Hello!

What skills did you use while leveling, is Spectral Throw viable even at lower levels?
Last edited by Nanouk on Mar 13, 2016, 3:20:36 PM
It is viable at lower levels, dual heralds (ice thunder) Wed ST LMP (+add light) for leveling is great, crit doesnt matter early on, just get a fast weapon with dmg on it.
the 20% more dmg buff this patch made it good but not godtier while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info