[2.6] Assassin Blade Flurry (or Viper Strike)

Next week I'll try it on beta, after new support and act8.
I'll try both Flurry and VS.
I don't even want to try imagine all the changes now before trying it out.
2.6 you can run every content with both, the change to poison in 3.0 will give the choise dot vs upfront dmg, we'll see...
ok ! we'll see... ;)
▀▄▀▄▀▄ βŘẸÃЌЖŻ ỖƑ ẸЖĮĹẸ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
Perhaps a noob question, but where does the poison for the Bino heal come from with blade flurry?
Hey, I know you've been focusing on BF here, but I wanted to try a viper strike build and this seemed the best anyways. The thing is I don't think you need Death's Hand with the changes to Growing Agony. Planning on dropping it for Relentless Fury now, but I don't know is this scales well late. New to game, I'd take any suggestions.
Hey, i have one Viper Strike build, but what is better? Bino's Kitchen or Innsbury Edge?

Innsbury Edge: More atk speed, more chaos dmg, leech by chaos and maim on hit.
Bino's Kitchen: Higher physical dmg, chaos resist, nice aoe poison and life regen on kill.

Note: im not using critical on my build.

Which one would be the best??
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Next week I'll try it on beta, after new support and act8.
I'll try both Flurry and VS.
I don't even want to try imagine all the changes now before trying it out.
2.6 you can run every content with both, the change to poison in 3.0 will give the choise dot vs upfront dmg, we'll see...

Did you try it already? How does it work? :)
So, the VS build will still be viable on 3.0?
i like the build so much

(sorry for the english tho)
Tryed poison ailments in beta: NOT WORTHY after Assassin change.
Viper strike has been nerfed especially the poison duration so NOT WORTHY.

Only thing still viable will be upfront Blade Flurry damage. I still don't know if I'll update the build for 3.0, I think it needs to be reworked completly, so maybe someone else will make a better one...

Sorry.
oh well, it was good while it lasted :,(
thx for the build, sadly i wasn't able to complete it, but this was a useful one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info