[2.6] Assassin Blade Flurry (or Viper Strike)

"
dawg87 wrote:
I seem to be having Mana issues where i run out of mana when using Viper strike...any advice on this?

Mana leech on ring / gloves / jewels since you have enough phyical damage to regain viper strike cost back. Atziri Splendour will solve the problem once you got it at least 5L (there is the prophecy jewellers touch that is chaep enough):
Viper - Multi - Splash - Melee Phys - Crit Dmg / Added Chaos
Also link movement skill to blood magic so you can always spam it even without mobs around.
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
dawg87 wrote:
Atziri Splendour will solve the problem once you got it at least 5L (there is the prophecy jewellers touch that is chaep enough)

Can you tell me the name please and thanks!
"
dawg87 wrote:
"
0Nemesis wrote:
"
dawg87 wrote:
Atziri Splendour will solve the problem once you got it at least 5L (there is the prophecy jewellers touch that is chaep enough)

Can you tell me the name please and thanks!

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Jeweller%27s_Touch
Thanks i got it....now i have the 6 socket atziris garb....if i use that jewel from the prophecy would it 5L my 6 socket garb OR would it reforge the garb to a 5L 5socket garb?
5 linked socket, if you try to 6 socket it after you'll lose the 5L
5 linked socket, if you try to 6 socket it after you'll lose the 5L
out of curiosity, is this build MF viable? If so, what would be the setup changes?
could we get a video of some gameplay?
Is this build still current?
▀▄▀▄▀▄ βŘẸÃЌЖŻ ỖƑ ẸЖĮĹẸ ▄▀▄▀▄▀
any plans on 3.0 changes considering the fact DoT/Poison/Viper Strike are undergoing changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info