2.2.1 Patch Notes

since Ascendancy i cant play more PoE, the games has so many fps spikes out of combat! this makes me angry.

2.2.1 make it not better
"
XSLDX wrote:
"
Medorianisss wrote:
Essence drained bugged not spreading with contagion nice wasted build in perandus what should i do start again with new char ? ....

Got the same problem. Maybe some kind of GMP + Pierce combo would do until it gets fixed.

Messing around with GMP + Pierce right now. It isn't particularly good, but it is better. Still pretty much strictly worse than any of the other vanilla GMP projectiles builds you could play, and doesn't have the unique and interesting mechanic that made me choose the essence drain build.

Might be time to just take a day off and see if it has been fixed tomorrow.
I play an Essence Drain occultist in Perandus, and that's my only character in this league, nice...
Last edited by Grahf23 on Mar 11, 2016, 10:22:51 AM
MAJOR HYPPEEEE
Sorry to complain but perandus mobs STILL freeze my computer and drop to 0-5 FPS

The only way I can continue is if I patiently drag a few off screen and kill them all like this.

This patch did not help me. I only play hardcore and can't play with these frustrating freezes all the time!

I <3 the game, hate the lag.

PS: I've tryed predictive/lockstep/different servers. The problem is video with hundreds of effects from perandus mobs.

Thanks for your time.

ZerOonE
Last edited by aa840 on Mar 11, 2016, 11:48:43 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.1
Features:
  • Introduced the Solaris Mystery Box! It will be available during the Perandus Challenge Leagues. Thanks for your generous support!

No, Thank YOU for making this game! Now take my money and give me my metal bawkses(The cowards, the FEWLS)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Essence drain RIP :(
I didnt look through 5 pages of this Post maybe someone mentioned it, but did u guys have the same bug as me? Sometimes when Leap ur sound is gone.. i mean every game sound is muted for soem reason.. and after a certain amount of time (which is more or less sometimes) it comes back ..

Maybe u look into that later or NOAW :)

Cheers and thanks fpr the grgeat league :)
What was not mentioned in the notes, you cant spawn worms anymore if you have the Umbilicius Immortalis belt equipped. Is this intended?
Today I've had two maps where large Perandus' packs were at least a single screen distance away from spawn point.

Shore & Dunes. Thanks for the work though guys <3 epic stuff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info