2.2.1 Patch Notes

Great work, but it seems like the perandus chests wont open for some, after you killed X amount of mobs, the chest won´t open :-/
"
Qarl wrote:
Enabled the Perandus Manor map. This map can be sold by Cadiro in Tier 5 and above maps for 2500 coins. We hope you enjoy exploring its secrets!

Is this price set at 2500 or is it just the baseline that would fluctuate depending on what Cadiro's feeling at the moment?
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Mar 11, 2016, 5:58:36 AM
"Writhing Worms"

An item that makes enemies as a downside is a great idea, but if gaining charges off of those monsters or having them interact with skills like normal enemies is undesirable, I'm kind of forced to conclude that either

a) The flask and its repercussions were not properly considered or balanced

or

b) Spawning enemies is not an appropriate downside to items

It seems tonally discordant to produce a "half" enemy - this isn't a criticism of the flask balance, the problems of being able to create enemies at-will are clear - this is a criticism of the basic premise. Either put enemies out and let a small fraction of crazy players have their nutty MTG-style combos, or just completely retool it.

This compromise of pseudo-enemies seems like an attempt to force a cool concept where the mechanics don't naturally allow for it, so a singular exception has to be made in the player's expectations of the game mechanics, simply to lock a small percentage of players out of a combo.

At the risk of being redundant: if the combo potential of being able to make enemies out of a flask is so devastating that the enemies can't produce flask charges, maybe it was a mistake to make a flask that produces enemies, as it contains an implication that contradicts the flask's function.

Just my ¢2
Last edited by Gevrael on Mar 11, 2016, 6:23:03 AM
first!!
Oh wait..
Patch broken Contagion Essence Drain.

ED is not spread anymore.

Edit: This only affects Lockstep!

On predictive it works!

False alarm... still bugged Sorry guys
Last edited by KenshiD on Mar 11, 2016, 6:36:15 AM
This patch made essence drain completely unusable:

Contagion still correctly spreads itself, but it does not carry ED more than once, causing what used to take a single essence drain to clear to take up to 4 or 5 casts.

My character is essentially useless until this is fixed :/
"
This patch made essence drain completely unusable:

Contagion still correctly spreads itself, but it does not carry ED more than once, causing what used to take a single essence drain to clear to take up to 4 or 5 casts.

My character is essentially useless until this is fixed :/

Exactly the same !! :X
Essence drained bugged not spreading with contagion nice wasted build in perandus what should i do start again with new char ? ....
"
Medorianisss wrote:
Essence drained bugged not spreading with contagion nice wasted build in perandus what should i do start again with new char ? ....

Got the same problem. Maybe some kind of GMP + Pierce combo would do until it gets fixed.
replacig rapid decay with any other gem and placing gmp pierce = dps almost same as contagion
Last edited by Medorianisss on Mar 11, 2016, 6:59:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info