[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
"
SilverWF wrote:
Done my 1st Uber Lab yesterday at 87! :)
Died 2 times in the rooms by my own mistakes (dat fkn bleed traps + flame dash!)
The whole battle with Izaro was pretty damn easy...

I did Uber Izaro yesterday too... other than the tricky traps at the third fight... It was a easy run (if u move a lot) and I was even carrying a mate ;)

Then I tried Hall of Grandmasters

First and Second Halls no problem. Third Hall I met Kraith. I just couldnt scratch him. Crazy max block, CI, stupid amount of regen. A wormblaster helped me and then left... then I met Isildria. Same story. The both Grandmasters almost do no dmg. They are just ES tanky. Long story short I couldnt finish that Hall.. went to the last one... no problems. Only those two stand in my way go glory :/

PS: for all of this I used my 5L staff (no empower, with multistrike instead of splash)

When you go in Grandmasters Hall take with you in inv one Frost Bomb skill gem and have it close to use it if you meet those tanky ES based guys....

Frost Bomb reduced their ES regeneration by 75% .... they will go down the easiest in the whole map...
Long Live the Templars !!!!
"
InfinityAtEnd wrote:

When you go in Grandmasters Hall take with you in inv one Frost Bomb skill gem and have it close to use it if you meet those tanky ES based guys....

Frost Bomb reduced their ES regeneration by 75% .... they will go down the easiest in the whole map...

Damn! I wish I knew this! xD
Thanks
I have a couple more questions here.

First things first.
I recently got my hands on a 6l staff and slapped a Shrieking Essence of Rage on it to give it +2 Fire Gems. Now what's the sixth gem i should use on it? I've read around and haven't really found out anything conclusive. At one place i read that Added Chaos Damage is good, another spoke very highly of Multistrike and yet another claimed that Added Fire Damage is the best.
Not sure if these sources are all outdated by now.
So, which is it? I got Echo+Minion Damage+Melee Splash+Melee Physical Attack Damage. The sixth slot seems to be open for debate, as far as I could tell.

Second: When should we take EE? Whenever, or is there a point in which it's optimal?

I'm lvl 70, right now, if that makes any difference.
Last edited by Sigge1981 on Oct 5, 2016, 5:45:13 PM
"
Sigge1981 wrote:
I have a couple more questions here.

First things first.
I recently got my hands on a 6l staff and slapped a Shrieking Essence of Rage on it to give it +2 Fire Gems. Now what's the sixth gem i should use on it? I've read around and haven't really found out anything conclusive. At one place i read that Added Chaos Damage is good, another spoke very highly of Multistrike and yet another claimed that Added Fire Damage is the best.
Not sure if these sources are all outdated by now.
So, which is it? I got Echo+Minion Damage+Melee Splash+Melee Physical Attack Damage. The sixth slot seems to be open for debate, as far as I could tell.

Added chaos is not particularly good. It isn't horrible, but multistrike, added fire, and empower all beat it. The main benefit of added chaos is simply that chaos is the king of damage types, but that advantage is mitigated by the fact that we're running EE.

If you have a level 4 empower (or level 3 empower and +1 staff), empower beats everything. If you do not, then it is between multistrike and added fire. Multistrike is generally better because its damage increase is multiplicative with damage gains from hatred and anger, while added fire is not. However the difference is not large and can depend on your aura setup.

Added fire is cheaper to pay for, so mana considerations may make the choice for you.

If you want to completely murder bosses, you can run both of them and skip melee splash, also.

"
Second: When should we take EE? Whenever, or is there a point in which it's optimal?

I'm lvl 70, right now, if that makes any difference.

When you find that you start to chew on bosses a bit, take EE. Or just any time, it is only one point, you're going to be right next to it regardless.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Oct 5, 2016, 7:20:02 PM
"
Sigge1981 wrote:
I got Echo+Minion Damage+Melee Splash+Melee Physical Attack Damage. The sixth slot seems to be open for debate, as far as I could tell.

In importance order: Empower 3, Added Chaos, Added Fire

"
Sigge1981 wrote:

It Doesn't really matter.
In the the whole game and early mapping there is absolutely no needs in this skill. It's not bad to have it - just not really needed.
It can have a place (or even musthave) from T11 bosses and so on.
But you will need to use totem with lightning damage (arc is the best). Not manually - it's important.
Minions do not trigger EE at all, so there is no hard limits in the order of using.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
SilverWF wrote:
But you will need to use totem with lightning damage (arc is the best). Not manually - it's important.
Minions do not trigger EE at all, so there is no hard limits in the order of using.

You can do it "manually" with orb of storms. The plus side of it is unlike a totem, orb of storms can't be killed. The down side is the range on it is smaller.
"
"
SilverWF wrote:

You can do it "manually" with orb of storms. The plus side of it is unlike a totem, orb of storms can't be killed. The down side is the range on it is smaller.

A LOT smaller )))
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Why not just use searing touch?
"
gfuseking wrote:
Why not just use searing touch?

If you happen to already have a 5L searing touch for some reason, it is useable for this build.

But the only stats on it that do anything are the +2 fire gems and the 10% cast speed. It is not something you should be looking to pick up. Not when a 5L searing touch costs 40+ chaos and a 5L yellow with better stats can be had for 10 chaos.

I just did a quick search for 5L +2 fire, 10% cast speed, cheapest yellow that came up was 8 chaos (11% cast speed and 20 strength, so strictly better than a searing touch), cheapest searing touch that came up was 47 chaos.
So any one of you have experience with the guardians/shaper?

I can kill relatively easy T15 bosses, carry in Uber Lab and normal Atziri, but I tried the minotaur twice yesterday and I couldnt kill him. He 1-shoted me a couple of times and sometimes I was overwhelmed with the stone golems/rocks falling. Any advices?
I'm gonna try again with a Support for the auras and also for the live bait :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info