[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
May I suggest to keep the old build in a spoiler tab?
Because the old build was easy to lvl up and quite cheap for the dps you get.

I will tread the new version more as an more save alternate route. I still like the old version.

"
Lazer_Death wrote:
Guys, what if i use Vaal Lightning trap instead of arc+totem, will elemental equilibrium work that way?
And how long it lasts on bosses after triggering trap?

EE base duration is 5 seconds and is triggered by the trap. With all the skill effect passives it should be about 10 seconds and because of the 3 uses it can store there should be no problem to keep ee up for the fight. The shock is off course also a great addtion so it should be worth to give it a shot.

"
Rhilnix wrote:
"

How is this an argument in favor of shavrone's?

In favor to take an item with this mod, but i believe there is only shavronne good for this build.

Chaos damage, poison by boss or rare are really big to sustain. I feel it's better our ES take all damage because we have no defense.

"

If you get a rare armor you can get more ES, and you can get life too. This isn't a low life build, half or more of your EHP is going to be from life, so adding +life and +%chaos resist will do more to combat chaos damage than stopping it from penetrating your ES will - especially since most chaos hits aren't pure chaos damage, but for example half chaos half physical, so your ES still ends up soaking a big part of the hit.

Try to cap resist chaos or mitigate it is expensive too. Finally the build will become not cheap.

"
Depends what "good" and "cheap" are. I just picked this one up for 15 chaos:

The only reason I paid even that much for it was because it already had the 6 sockets so I didn't have to socket it.

Your body armour is junk because of zero resist. And you can easy get a 6 socket with vorici for 350 jeweller.

"
If your budget was big enough for shav's you could get solid resists (including chaos resist) on it as well.

That i said, this build will become not cheap.

I never ever felt like chaos damage was the big problem, more the low life in general. In fact chaos damage is completely ignored by the majority of the builds out there. You also don't need a better armor then the one showed, life and a good amount of es is enough. The Belly of the Beast also had only a little resist and it was never hard to cap them with this build.

"
Lazer_Death wrote:
"

Given the amount of damage this build puts out, and how glass it is, you can probably afford to lose the 4th aura for survivability and still have great damage. In fact, I may try that myself.

Look my profile pls. I dont know if i can kill Shaper with this build, but i will try.

I have no experience with the shaper fight, so maybe somone else can answer that.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
FliegenTod wrote:

With all the skill effect passives it should be about 10 seconds.

There is a problem, EE is not a skill. Are u sure duration will be increased? WiKi tells nothing about that.
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
Rhilnix wrote:
In favor to take an item with this mod, but i believe there is only shavronne good for this build.

Chaos damage, poison by boss or rare are really big to sustain. I feel it's better our ES take all damage because we have no defense.

I'm sorry but I just can't parse this. I know this is a multinational forum and I try not to be too picky about language but I'm just unable to understand what you're talking about here.

"
Try to cap resist chaos or mitigate it is expensive too. Finally the build will become not cheap.

Capping chaos resist is nice, but not necessary. Getting some chaos resist will do the job. We get some from tree, some from ascendancy, a couple gear pieces with it will be fine. It isn't that expensive, and it isn't necessary for somebody in the early stages of the build.

"
Your body armour is junk because of zero resist. And you can easy get a 6 socket with vorici for 350 jeweller.

350 jeweler's is worth at least 30 chaos, so getting one that already had 6 sockets for 15 chaos was, as I said, a good deal. You don't need tons of resist because the build comes with a bunch of free resists. Hitting resist targets is pretty easy. The only resist I'd be really excited about trying to pick up would be chaos, but I'm not up to that budget level yet this league.

"
"
If your budget was big enough for shav's you could get solid resists (including chaos resist) on it as well.

That i said, this build will become not cheap.

Yes, every build has high gear targets you can go for, after you've met the base ones. But Shav's simply isn't a good high gear target, because yellows for the same or lower price are better.

I'm trying to think of a fight where you get one-hit by pure chaos damage, and it isn't coming to me. Most big hits that do chaos also do some physical, so your energy shield is still doing work against the hit.

Most pure-chaos sources are degen effects. These aren't trivial, but we have enough health to deal with them / potion them. On a vulnerability map they could be an issue, but again picking up chaos resist on chest and life on chest will be more useful than mediocre energy shield and no life, just to get the does not penetrate mod.

We're going to be looking at something like 4.5k life, 4k es, with good gear. 4k life 3k ES with average gear. We're not really in the low-life situation shav's was designed for.

TL;DR: Shav's is for low life, not for hybrid.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Sep 19, 2016, 6:08:50 AM
"
Lazer_Death wrote:
"
FliegenTod wrote:

With all the skill effect passives it should be about 10 seconds.

There is a problem, EE is not a skill. Are u sure duration will be increased? WiKi tells nothing about that.

I was hoping because it is a passive skill but I tested it myself and EE only stayed for the inital 5 seconds. Still those 5 seconds might be enough and you can get 3 times 5 seconds.
ooops...and it's a ranger again
"
FliegenTod wrote:
"
Lazer_Death wrote:
"

Given the amount of damage this build puts out, and how glass it is, you can probably afford to lose the 4th aura for survivability and still have great damage. In fact, I may try that myself.

Look my profile pls. I dont know if i can kill Shaper with this build, but i will try.

I have no experience with the shaper fight, so maybe somone else can answer that.

Shaper's ground effects kill off your spirits. Not a good SRS fight.
"
Shaper's ground effects kill off your spirits. Not a good SRS fight.

Hah.. it means i never kill him with SRS.. disappointed very much.
Howling injustice.
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
FliegenTod what do you think about eldritch battery and mind over matter ?
Does any1 tested SRS with Pledge of hands?
Free Spell Echo allows one to install some another support gem, i.e. Minion speed
Does +3 lvl to SRS and +1 lvl to another support gems still more than +19% A.speed?
And if install not Minion Speed but Multistrike?..

Too bad neither the game not the WIKI didn't have numeric values for minion's DPS :(
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Sep 19, 2016, 5:01:24 PM
"
SilverWF wrote:
Does any1 tested SRS with Pledge of hands?
Free Spell Echo allows one to install some another support gem, i.e. Minion speed
Does +3 lvl to SRS and +1 lvl to another support gems still more than +19% A.speed?
And if install not Minion Speed but Multistrike?..

Too bad neither the game not the WIKI didn't have numeric values for minion's DPS :(

Pledge of hands isn't as good for damage as a +2/+1 staff, but the mana is nice. It lets you pull some points (but not all) out of mana nodes in your tree for other stuff.

But for damage, can't compare. +2/+1 staff is actually 4 SRS levels, because it levels up empower.

For the sake of calculation lets suppose you have a level 21 SRS gem, and a level 4 empower gem. That's level 24 SRS in pledge of hands, or level 28 SRS in +2/+1 staff.

Level 24 SRS has base damage: 472–1180
Level 28 SRS has base damage: 696–1740

(696+1740)/(472+1180)-1 = 47.5% damage gained from gem levels.

That's more damage than you'll get from any 6th support gem. Multistrike is about 36% more damage, added fire is about 27% more damage.
"
Level 24 SRS has base damage: 472–1180
Level 28 SRS has base damage: 696–1740

With numbers it makes more sence ))
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Sep 19, 2016, 9:49:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info