[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

is Slaughter knife the optimal base for vagan dagger?

(would it be better to get faster dagger and build for more crit)

I'm just using
atm as my Elreon is not leveled yet to craft.

are you still using Energy Within jewel or did you abandon it?

Skeans are generally considered the "best" but the difference isn't that great. The general order is something like Royal Skean, Skean, Poignard, Stilleto, Slaughter Knife, Boot Blade, Butcher Knife, Boot Knife, Carving Knife. Like I said though the difference is minimal for anything but min maxing.

I don't see a reason not to use the Energy Within jewel. It's absolutely amazing in the slot between the scion and the witch/shadow with that es/life node cluster.
Where on the tree are we supposed to plant the Energy From Within jewel?
"
Zenzen wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

is Slaughter knife the optimal base for vagan dagger?

(would it be better to get faster dagger and build for more crit)

I'm just using
atm as my Elreon is not leveled yet to craft.

are you still using Energy Within jewel or did you abandon it?

Skeans are generally considered the "best" but the difference isn't that great. The general order is something like Royal Skean, Skean, Poignard, Stilleto, Slaughter Knife, Boot Blade, Butcher Knife, Boot Knife, Carving Knife. Like I said though the difference is minimal for anything but min maxing.

I don't see a reason not to use the Energy Within jewel. It's absolutely amazing in the slot between the scion and the witch/shadow with that es/life node cluster.

thanks. I haven't used a dagger since LL ST and Ambusher was always the best base of course. I always min/max to the extreme :)

I'll be on the lookout for Royal Skeans then I suppose.

right now mostly leveling up gems as fast as possible (and getting more points) and amassing leather belts like mad for first attempt at chancing a Headhunter soonish.

long term I think it's worth incorporating more unique(s) into the build for even more power.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
You're not gonna get a better ES bump than energy than with, totally OP. use it
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
You're not gonna get a better ES bump than energy than with, totally OP. use it

yes, I'm using it. Was just asking because yours is greyed out in OP, but you probably just vaaled it and never re linked it to forum si all.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
zedenstrife wrote:
Where on the tree are we supposed to plant the Energy From Within jewel?

In the socket heading up and to the right from the scion so that it hits the Melding notable.

1 Death because I fucked up really hard.

I brought a Quicksilver Anti-Freeze Flask AND an Anti-Heat Topaz instead of my non-shock flask.

Unfortunate really. I won't be posting the run for this video, I'll make a deathless video later.

I'll upload another video soon I suppose.

Also, I'm thinking of Dropping Ming's Heart for Facebreakers.

I'd like Chaos resistance (+13% to -62%) but I'd gain roughly 10% damage. Not sure if it's worth it. I'd also have to spend rerolling Labyrinth Enchants which is a pain. Probably not worth the trouble of changing it.

Looking at every way to upgrade my gear

How are you possibly at even 95% crit chance on cyclone?
I've basically copied your gear that has crit on it, and taken all the crit nodes you have taken on the tree and I only have 65.3% crit chance on my cyclone without any buffs.

Only when I have 4 power charges up do I get to even just 90% cyclone crit chance.

Have I done something wrong? My dagger has 9.6% base crit chance and I've taken the extra 1% crit from the assassin tree as a scion. I've got two diamond rings and crit on my neck. How the heck do you people get 95% base crit on cyclone?
What level is your increased crit strikes gem?
"
What level is your increased crit strikes gem?

19 - no quality either. But surely that isn't the overarching issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info