[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

hey, i really like the idea behind this build, but since i am quite rusty at the game i wonder if the build would work for hc as is, or if you'd have to go non-ll.

i'd really love to play this in a small group (2-3 players), if you have a hc alternative for not so experienced players it would be very welcome.

It's hc viable, but it's more cs viable in the sense that if you take it hc that your defense directly correlates to gear and is therefore more important than cs, keep in mind I'm getting to level 100 using this build on standard but I do have GG gear

If you're rusty I really suggest you take this in a standard league first.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Mar 13, 2016, 10:37:47 AM
that in itself is allready awesome to hear, i will keep playing with my current toon and try to gear up for your build a bit and once i rip this one it's go time.

i assume you go with blade vortex until bladefall and focus on evasion/es gear with + life? or is there something better ( vortex feels so clunky without faster casting)?
maybe just orb of storm and spark with lifesprig wands anyways, even though all the first nodes are physical/ attack speed focused?

thank you for answering this basic stuff, i appreciate it!
memes streams
MEME STREAMS ONLINE
I was always wondering WHY but WHY people making guide and posting LEGACY stuff gear in guide??? it has no sense this is PoE 2016 not 2013 :/ not only you bro many others its just unrealistic
the only legacy gear I have is my amulet and flasks, both of which are easily replaceable... and my amulet isn't even that good for legacy step it up senpai.
i run that build in perandus sc and it works fine without lagacy flasks and legacy stuff @ all
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
stream online
Hi I am very interested in your build but i would like to know the ascendency paths you went through for max damage outpout or if other people likes, a defensive one. Cause im pretty confused in the ascendency stuff.. thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info