[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
vegettolp wrote:
Heeey

Bro, should I use Divinarius on it? (I already have 2)
or no?

I'm not the OP but a vagan dagger is very important for this build or else you would need a ton of accuracy on gear/tree.
"
Zenzen wrote:
"
vegettolp wrote:
Heeey

or no?

I'm not the OP but a vagan dagger is very important for this build or else you would need a ton of accuracy on gear/tree.

What exactly is a "vagan dagger" ?
It's a prefix of some good dagger? or unique? I didnt find on poe.trade

And what opt should I find on this "vagan dagger" ??

Thanks for helping =)))
"
vegettolp wrote:
"
Zenzen wrote:
"
vegettolp wrote:
Heeey

or no?

Thanks for helping =)))

Vagan's Weapon is his signature mod, which says "hits can't be evaded"
It's a prefix that can be obtained on one weapon per day from Vagan.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
"
vegettolp wrote:

Thanks for helping =)))

Vagan's Weapon is his signature mod, which says "hits can't be evaded"
It's a prefix that can be obtained on one weapon per day from Vagan.

Pretty much what Gary said but I just wanted to add that you can use the dagger in the first post of this thread as a good reference. Basically much just add the mod "hits can't be evaded" on poe.trade and look for a dagger with a high crit chance (over 8 probably) and decent attack speed (something around/over 1.5 maybe). After that you pretty much would want increased spell damage but you'll be getting more expensive at that point too.

I bet you can probably search the forums for vagan CoC dagger to find some threads with better info if needed as it's a common topic of discussion.
wow I get banned for a few days and I come back to a ton of replies! I'll read them now
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
wow I get banned for a few days and I come back to a ton of replies! I'll read them now

Welcome back!

Couple questions now that I've looked at the build more closely. I don't have my new char leveled enough on the temp league to try any experiments yet.

Would controlled destruction be a possible dps increase in place of Inc Crit Mult? Assuming you could make up for the negative crit.

I see you're running haste. Does that work out better for dps than doing two 25% ones like herald of ash and ice?

Also on another note for anyone looking for a good way to level, the new unique Trypanon with its "All Attacks with this Weapon are Critical Strikes" mod allows you to level from 40 onward with CoC. I recommend a 3 spell link since your actual crit chance is still low therefore the spells won't be hitting as hard. I used Cyclone -> CoC -> EK -> Bladefall -> Blade Vortex -> Addl Accuracy (needed since we have none due to using vagan dagger endgame). Be sure to use small cyclone movements (cursor close to character) to counter the slow aps of the mace.
Haste scales our movement speed and our attack speed, both incredibly strong on cyclone. We don't need more damage right now

Assassins mark is more damage than CD because we have 100% crit chance! with inc crit multi as a gem our assassins mark basically multiplies that thanks to how the effect works! increasing the value of crit multi overall.

CD is like a 45% multiplier, ICD with assassins mark is a 50% multiplier.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Mar 24, 2016, 1:58:37 PM
"

CD is like a 45% multiplier, ICD with assassins mark is a 50% multiplier.

Ahh ok I had to read the assassin's mark wiki again. I didn't realize it was a multiplier of our crit multi rather than just an additional 20%. That's quite good then. Thanks for the clarification. I'm excited to finish leveling and try out this beast of a build!
Streaming

is Slaughter knife the optimal base for vagan dagger?

(would it be better to get faster dagger and build for more crit)

I'm just using
atm as my Elreon is not leveled yet to craft.

are you still using Energy Within jewel or did you abandon it?

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info