[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

I'm pretty sure you can do anything up to T12 without too many problems, just dropping the ICD gem.

Still, I must say that the reason I actually looked into this build is because I had linked a Shav.
Hi
Thanks for posting your build
I just want to ask if I can swap gloves to Atziri's acuity I do lose quite a lot of ES by doing it but most of the times you survive reflect mobs with acuity.

Thanks in advance
"
aim7811 wrote:
Hi
I just want to ask if I can swap gloves to Atziri's acuity I do lose quite a lot of ES by doing it but most of the times you survive reflect mobs with acuity.

Thanks in advance

Just my oppinion here, but I think that if you use Acuity, you are losing a lot of important stuff (ES, ressists), while ganing only a nice STR boost you don't have to get from other sources, and only 1 passive point to get the Vaal Pact (because you are going to the aura nodes anyway).

If you are going for expensive equipment, rather go for Skyforth, that allow you to swap Assassin's Mark for other cure, for instance and is better for Power Charges generation in long bosses.

I would rather go for Skyforth+Heretic's Veil (well, I actually have), and having a rare more customized gloves (with attack speed too!). Considering where Vaal Pact is in relation to the nodes you want, you gain very little and lose a lot with Acuity, which I consider better for armour/crit life templar/marauder builds that have to spend too much to get to the Pact, and that way will not lose life regen.
"
aim7811 wrote:
Hi

Thanks in advance

and still wouldn't wear Acuity right now.

if they ever change the tree back to make Vaal Pact more inconvenient then acuity could make a comeback.

aside: if anybody has a perfect roll Heretic's Veil for sale on standard please let me know how much you want for it. (pay bonus for correct enchantment already on it as well)

thanks
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
I have a question about gem setting.

Is EK better than BV?

Nice build been running a pathfinder version is a lot of fun. Looked up builds after getting 5g1b on shavs by accident.
Last edited by Fhark on May 27, 2016, 2:00:21 AM
asdd
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Fhark wrote:

Nice build been running a pathfinder version is a lot of fun. Looked up builds after getting 5g1b on shavs by accident.

5g in a shav with 5 off colour is a nightmare (14k to 18k chrom average depending on how many attempts you want to do) to get, I feel, so while it's nice if you find one already done it's not something to recommend for a build. It's nice to have all 3 physical spells, but still I must say that Blade Vortex does not help much for clearing, so having it permanently is not a big advantage on clearing time.

Still, with 5g 1b I would rather go:

Spectral Throw - GMP - CoC - Blade Fall - Ethereal Knives - ICC

I have actually been toying a bit with both alternatives, with the standard 4G2B build, specially after watching the OP profile and finding the Spectral Throw variation, and I find that Going Spectral Throw (which would have ST for Cyclone, GMP for EK and Arc for ICD) is good for those fights you don't want to be too close. I am thinking of Core Malachai, for instance. I feel it's a bit better for clearing, too, since you don't have to follow single runners. You lose Cyclone permaStun protection, though, so you have to be a bit careful in certain situations. With 5G1B I would really switch Arc for EK. Trying it a bit more, you really miss the ICD, though, but just with the map bosses.

And I am thinking that for the Atziri Fight, getting Concentrated Effect for ICD and Blade Vortex for EK would make the reflect phase doable (EK and Arc are definitively a no for that in CoC, also Concentrated Effect would help for both BF and BV, and not for EK, since it's not area but projectiles).

I think CoC+Blade Vortex is really really good for long fights, but I still have to try it. Right now I am at 95'2% and I am trying to get 96... and that will take some long time since I don't have that much to play to keep a steady rise, but as soon as I get to 96 I will try both (Core Malachai and Atrziri... and if both go well, Uber Atziri).
is scion zerk/assasin still the BiS in Prophesy given the zerk changes for scion? any suggestions for alternative ascendancy paths or different character choices altogether, e.g. pathfinder, etc
Last edited by onavelzy on Jun 1, 2016, 5:05:51 PM
Thanks for the advice lucio_sila , yeah i figured it wasnt ideal but since i rolled it i wasnt going to reroll :D, i till try spectral throw,coc since its always been one of my favourite skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info