[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

Hi! i'll playing your build on perandus league, i have the next dagger

i'll still have a 1 mod to craft, what can i craft in?.

can you take a look on my char to get an opinion? :D (i still need to level my gems)

TY!
Hi, i have one quick question:

If i link Blasphemy with Blood Magic and any curse then roundabout 70% life will reserved and not only 35% like from mana.

Is this normal and do i need the "mana reduced" points from the passive skilltree to run two curces together?

Thanks for help
"
Vadriel_73 wrote:
Hi, i have one quick question:

If i link Blasphemy with Blood Magic and any curse then roundabout 70% life will reserved and not only 35% like from mana.

Is this normal and do i need the "mana reduced" points from the passive skilltree to run two curces together?

Thanks for help

yes, you'll need the points in the tree (and a leveled blood magic gem) to be able to fit both curses on.

the multiplier on BM gem makes it more difficult to fit them in than if you were to just reserve them on mana.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

ultimate setup will be ready and possible when perandus merges into standard -

still testing different aura setups, but I like this one quite a lot. I haven't really felt any problems running without the leech enchant on boot in Perandus, although technically it allows you to semi-decently clear curse immune maps I guess. (better just to reroll curse immune)

Being totally immune to stun is also very handy (being vulnerable to stun on low life was once considered a death sentence after all) and power charge generation for bosses is good as you no longer need a swap or anything. (just general benefits of wearing skyforth over rare boot)
"
morelol87 wrote:
Hi! i'll playing your build on perandus league, i have the next dagger

i'll still have a 1 mod to craft, what can i craft in?.

can you take a look on my char to get an opinion? :D (i still need to level my gems)

TY!

+ weapon range

edit: nevermind, turnedout its a suffix
Last edited by Jaqen on Apr 5, 2016, 6:22:16 PM
is the resist flask just kind of filler or is there a reason for that particular one? I have a perfectly rolled Taste of Hate so I'm curious.

also - is silver flask not a good option? just trying to figure out a general flask setup for mapping.

currently running these

EDIT: Missed your thoughts in the FAQ on ToH. Still, initial question remains on the resist flask.
Last edited by Milque on Apr 6, 2016, 4:14:28 AM
"
Milque wrote:
is the resist flask just kind of filler or is there a reason for that particular one? I have a perfectly rolled Taste of Hate so I'm curious.

also - is silver flask not a good option? just trying to figure out a general flask setup for mapping.

currently running these

EDIT: Missed your thoughts in the FAQ on ToH. Still, initial question remains on the resist flask.

I haven't found a particular need for ruby specifically. Flasks can definitely be personal choice, only real requirements would be -

a) a defreeze mod somewhere

b) a staunching mod somewhere (OP didn't list one, but I never leave home without, CB will get ya)

c) Atziri flask (as we do good chaos dmg anyways)

d) at least one quicksilver, prefer adrenaline (for during cyclone, and perma spam)

vs atziri I also swap to fit in at least one of both topaz and ruby, Rumi's is very good here as well. (and is good generally for safety)

I don't currently carry a taste of hate, but I don't see a reason not too if you feel comfortable with the above needs being met from your other 4 flasks. (ToH gets really good if you use the Herald of Ice aura setup I suppose, the quality on HoI is a global mod)
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 6, 2016, 5:38:57 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
Milque wrote:

currently running these

I haven't found a particular need for ruby specifically. Flasks can definitely be personal choice, only real requirements would be -

a) a defreeze mod somewhere

b) a staunching mod somewhere (OP didn't list one, but I never leave home without, CB will get ya)

c) Atziri flask (as we do good chaos dmg anyways)

d) at least one quicksilver, prefer adrenaline (for during cyclone, and perma spam)

vs atziri I also swap to fit in at least one of both topaz and ruby, Rumi's is very good here as well. (and is good generally for safety)

I don't currently carry a taste of hate, but I don't see a reason not too if you feel comfortable with the above needs being met from your other 4 flasks. (ToH gets really good if you use the Herald of Ice aura setup I suppose, the quality on HoI is a global mod)

Yeah, I tend to follow the same rules for the most part. Heat, Staunching, Adrenaline QS flask are probably never going to leave my bar. Just deciding on the other two and the flask types and why Ruby specifically.
Just hit 93 after chaining red maps for 4 hours :D (I know its not that crazy but this is my highest level character ever, despite 2500 hours played). Figured I'd post my gear and get some feedback on what I can work on upgrading. I'm not a flipper or super rich, but I know how to save up for upgrades if needed. Anyway here is my perandus league progress so far.

Gear:
Spoiler

Also, this build just keeps getting better. 0 deaths from 90-93!
Last edited by xNuj on Apr 6, 2016, 7:40:13 PM
"
Also, this build just keeps getting better. 0 deaths from 90-93!

gz - I'm deathless 96.6 -> 97.25 so far. :^)

"

I use ruby because burns against shit like excavation burning man or atziri flameblast crit or any fire damage can be scary and we don't have a reliable regen unless mobs are there. fire has the most average oriented damage so I usually don't like fire damage because I think they'll do the highest damage overall compared to cold/lightning

the thing is we already have 1% max res for lightning so I'm not afraid of it as much - shock is dangerous but I rarely ever get shocked - I swap for topaz against shit like Palace Dominus but otherwise I always use ruby. Like you said, I swap QS for other flasks. I actually use a basalt+sapphire flask against Core Malachai (get rid of Atziri's Promise since I don't need it during malachai)

Atziris promise + Rumi's is thhe strongest for mapping through mobs. I also use Jade because I like not getting hit at all from larger packs (even though they don't survive) I was able to do a no leech vulnerabiility + GMP T14 Shrine because of Rumis+Jade for insane avoidance.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info