[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

Is the enchant on your helmet required to sustain all those auras? Also is the dmg really worth it? I'm currently playing EK and with lvl 20 gem i have 230k tooltip dps without any charges or flasks(about 400k fully buffed) . Will I see some improvment if I jump to your build with 20/20 gems and possibly one less aura without the enchant/lvl 4 enlighten?
"
Vindarfael wrote:
Is the enchant on your helmet required to sustain all those auras? Also is the dmg really worth it? I'm currently playing EK and with lvl 20 gem i have 230k tooltip dps without any charges or flasks(about 400k fully buffed) . Will I see some improvment if I jump to your build with 20/20 gems and possibly one less aura without the enchant/lvl 4 enlighten?

the enchant on helm is not required for the aura setup used in OP. (you can do it fine with a lvl3 enlighten as well, lvl4 just gives you bigger mana pool left over)

I am currently working on possible aura setups that are much more aggressive in reservation though, strictly for end game.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
rewrote the entire guide. Im out
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
How come that vagan dag of yours has 7 mods on it? I just crafted mine with multi mod and I could only add aspd and spelldmg. I already had 29 crit chance using augmentation on my dagger then regaled it for 70 fire DMG to spells. When I was trying to add the third mod, it Said that the weapon had no space for another one.
"
hisokasp wrote:
How come that vagan dag of yours has 7 mods on it? I just crafted mine with multi mod and I could only add aspd and spelldmg. I already had 29 crit chance using augmentation on my dagger then regaled it for 70 fire DMG to spells. When I was trying to add the third mod, it Said that the weapon had no space for another one.

spell damage/mana is a hybrid mod
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

Didn't know that. Thanks!
"
hisokasp wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

Didn't know that. Thanks!

no problem!

so it is best to start with a high aps base with Vagan + high hybrid spell damage roll on it and then multimod craft from there.

(crafting on spell dmg pure will stack them together)
"
rewrote the entire guide. Im out

Perfect bro. I started since day 1 alpha and I can tell you this is the most effective build I've ever seen so far! Congratulations!!
I was inspired by jake, so I did some science today

SUCCESS!

"
xNuj wrote:
I was inspired by jake, so I did some science today

SUCCESS!

NICE! :)

question for ALL people currently playing the build - what is the MINIMUM available mana you would consider required to be able to play the build?

for those who currently play with a lvl3 Enlighten, what mana pool are you comfortable with?

there's some pretty crazy stuff you can do if you're willing to drop the available mana down a bit (and get used to very short cyclone clicks, which is better anyways tbh) and/or take some mana on gear. (like how we used to have mana rolls all over the place to play Wander)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info