[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

"
To be honest, will the damage difference be really significant if i use glacial cascade instead of EK. Saves me a lot of chromes. haha

I haven't played glacial cascade much but I suspect the single target damage is much worse than ek? dunno
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
To be honest, will the damage difference be really significant if i use glacial cascade instead of EK. Saves me a lot of chromes. haha

I actually use blade vortex and bladefall, haven't tried bladefall with cascade yet, how is it?
MFJonesHC
How did you guys get 4 green on Shav, using chromes or Vorici?
"
hisokasp wrote:

vorici guaranteed 2g sockets
so far im loving this build. still leveling so haven't tried any red maps yet, but im sure dps will not be a problem with 6l. currently 87 in perandus with around 8k es! i was initially worried about being "melee" and low life, but i feel pretty tanky with taste of hate + warlords and berserker leech. nicebuild
Last edited by xNuj on Mar 31, 2016, 3:37:29 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

how many tries did it take you do you remember?
MFJonesHC
"
The only ascendancy paths you should take are Berserker and Assassin for this build.

Nothing else.The only ascendancy paths you should take are Berserker and Assassin for this build.

Nothing else.

So just for clarification, Assassin only for the 1% global crit chance.
Because the rest of the "baby ascendancy" looks kind of lackluster. Are those 5-6 % crit that much important or would it be possible to compensate that with gear.

Wouldn't be Occultist another more defensive possibility?

Thank you all for the replies in advance.

PS: Started to play this in perandus sc and like it so far. Kudos to the op.

took it a bit slower the last days. lvl 89 now, 6l 4g2b my shavs. got really lucky, spend like 100 jewellers + 60 fuse to 6s6l, then like 500 chromes to 4g2b with the 2g vorici.

before that i played with a 5l and glacial cascade. without inc. crit dmg i was at 6k glacial cascade tooltip dps, now with ek and inc. crit im at 14k. it is not needed for maps up to t12, but its obviously nice to have it now :) i tried atziri with glacial cascade, and split phase rekt me. the range on cascade is so huge, i always hit the mirror one with it. now with ek it should be pretty ok, still have to try it again.

as much as im blazing through the content, i dont feel really tanky. necropolis boss is a pain in the ass, 1 miss step and im stunlockd to death. residence dominus reks me with both of his attacks if im not fast enough. and my biggest problem, sometimes i just dont get any proccs. my crit is at 98% with curse, so that should not be the problem.

as i only got 74 mana unreserved, this is one of the problems. also i just got 7,5k es, but i will look into upgrades on some pieces, only got 350es on shield and 250es on helmet and my amulett dont give any es. that should help, buut does any1 got any other ideas? dont really like to rely on flasks and i hope that is not the only solution .)
"
MFJones wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
hisokasp wrote:

how many tries did it take you do you remember?

a lot. at least 2000-2500 chromes. (it's still the best option though, and with normal luck should not take that many)

@tobias: I haven't tried it, but I do also like the Occultist option a lot. (Trickster has also been suggested to me in game before)

We would have to make up the crit lost from assassin, might be possible though. I kinda want to drop Ming's for a diamond ring long term anyways tbh as the ES swing would be large. (not only getting rid of -15% from mings, but gaining 20% from another elreon mod) ES = safety while mapping to 100
"
Sharkuuu wrote:
took it a bit slower the last days. lvl 89 now, 6l 4g2b my shavs. got really lucky, spend like 100 jewellers + 60 fuse to 6s6l, then like 500 chromes to 4g2b with the 2g vorici.

before that i played with a 5l and glacial cascade. without inc. crit dmg i was at 6k glacial cascade tooltip dps, now with ek and inc. crit im at 14k. it is not needed for maps up to t12, but its obviously nice to have it now :) i tried atziri with glacial cascade, and split phase rekt me. the range on cascade is so huge, i always hit the mirror one with it. now with ek it should be pretty ok, still have to try it again.

as much as im blazing through the content, i dont feel really tanky. necropolis boss is a pain in the ass, 1 miss step and im stunlockd to death. residence dominus reks me with both of his attacks if im not fast enough. and my biggest problem, sometimes i just dont get any proccs. my crit is at 98% with curse, so that should not be the problem.

as i only got 74 mana unreserved, this is one of the problems. also i just got 7,5k es, but i will look into upgrades on some pieces, only got 350es on shield and 250es on helmet and my amulett dont give any es. that should help, buut does any1 got any other ideas? dont really like to rely on flasks and i hope that is not the only solution .)

using EK, Atziri is no problem. (your range on spells is small enough never to hit mirror)

More ES is always the safety solution - I'm over 10k ES (at level 90) in perandus, with still a lot of room to go up potentially. (and that is with Ming's equipped)

Necropolis boss I'd consider skippable if you have exp, unless you mitigate stun in some way (like the use of Lioneyes in LL ST of old) you can get stunlocked in a tornado from 100-0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info