[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Elder fights seems to be tough with this build.
Any suggestions?

It’s patch 3.2 and before I level too far with Cleave I just wanted to check we aren’t supposed to be using Lacerate...

The OP title was a little confusing that’s all

Hoping someone can get back to me

And congrats to all that have done well with this build this will be my first character so any tips are welcome:)
Nvm
Saw faq
Would it be worth the extra expense to get either legacy version of the Bringer of Rain (15% block, 15% block/200+ life), or would that currency just be better spent picking up a 6L Belly and going with a good rare/unique helm?

I play on Standard only after having returned to the game from a multi year absence.
"
anti404 wrote:
Would it be worth the extra expense to get either legacy version of the Bringer of Rain (15% block, 15% block/200+ life), or would that currency just be better spent picking up a 6L Belly and going with a good rare/unique helm?

I play on Standard only after having returned to the game from a multi year absence.

Definitely worth it. I have the 200+ life version of BoR on my character and it's amazing defensively. The 15% block is a must if you play on standard.
With Outmatch and Outlast no longer being the ascendancy points allocated, how are endurance charges maintained with this build? I don't block much with my guy so if I want charges I pretty much have to manually cast Enduring Cry. This is feasible but not optimal for higher tier maps, IMO.
"Outmatch and Outlast" or " Gratuitous Violence"??????
What axe should I use in Late-game? "Late-game we can obtain a very high DPS Axe with the vagan mastercraft" you say
Or use these axes but with higher DPS?
Last edited by Stunit on May 14, 2018, 3:13:02 AM
How are you getting enough int for your increased area of effect support?
edit: im having trouble with this D:
Last edited by GadPimply on Jul 29, 2018, 6:58:22 PM
Any 3.4 update coming? Skill tree has been reset. thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info