Twitch chat

a ggg community manager is urgently needed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
still not updated; any idea when?
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Paging bex on this :o
Bump?
id love to have the twitch chat back, playing on steam and its a pain in the ass to tab to answer chat because i dont have dual monitor D:
Apparently they removed twitch online status and twitch top streams as well. Im on streaming right now and i noticed that the twitch online status emote isnt next to my name anymore, top streamers is also missing from the front page as well.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I'm trying to do some streaming atm but i'm having that problem.. i did stream at some point but i had a twitch tab in the in game option interface.. i don't have it anymore.

Am I missing something?

Is there any other way to stream without using the in game twitch tab?
Standard: Shiverlyss, Lythyssa, Solaris, Goldorak, Clash, Cleavage, Sunflow.
Would be nice to see twitch chat functionaly back again. Ideally with even ability to connect to any IRC chat. It's not rocket science and it was already done back in days, just bring it back finally, please.
official, GGG hates twitch, thats why it was removed and has been promptly ignored for over a year now, just saying
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010865940

Hit me up on steam if you want
"
TSA_Ryan wrote:
official, GGG hates twitch, thats why it was removed and has been promptly ignored for over a year now, just saying

lol right. That's why they did the Twitch Prime Purple Effect bundle, and why they are as involved with their streamers as they are... Yep. They hate Twitch for sure.

U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info