Twitch chat

"
AuroraHorizon wrote:
Can we get an update regarding this?

Is the functionality forever dead, is it being "worked on," is it anticipated to return at an already established point in time with a patch, is there any news at all related to this functionality?

Just an update, of any kind, would be appreciated.

If I have missed something somewhere else that contains news, please point me in that direction.

Thank you!

<bump>
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
Curious for an update on this too, fairly unable interact with viewers without this function. It's great to have!
I started streaming recently and read about the twitch chat ingame but didn't finde it so I searched it on the internet and found this poste. Is there a change that someone can tell me if the chat isn't in game or am I blinde ? some news would be nice too.
rgds Schemaglig
Last edited by Schemaglig on Jun 5, 2016, 8:18:45 AM
"
AuroraHorizon wrote:
"
AuroraHorizon wrote:

Is the functionality forever dead, is it being "worked on," is it anticipated to return at an already established point in time with a patch, is there any news at all related to this functionality?

If I have missed something somewhere else that contains news, please point me in that direction.

Thank you!

<bump>

any news?
"
ExitBag wrote:
"
AuroraHorizon wrote:
"
AuroraHorizon wrote:

Thank you!

<bump>

any news?

one month later, still no information?
RIP Twitch Chat.
"
AuroraHorizon wrote:

Thank you!

bump
in a week Kappa
Bump for an answer from GGG Please? Any plans to bring it back or should we just assume twitch didnt want it anymore?
"
Hello :)

Twitch integration has been removed for the time being, however we are currently working on having this returned in the near future. We hope to restore this functionality in the following week or so.
._.

I agree with the other users, an update on this would be nice. Its much easier to interact with chat by seeing it directly on screen in game rather than using a second monitor or a side window. (I use my phone and put it directly below my monitor) lol i would really like this feature back in game.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info