Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
I'm still sadden by the fact you won't explain how the lab limits playstyles or something...

The fact that this needs to be explained says it all, mate.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
"
I'm still sadden by the fact you won't explain how the lab limits playstyles or something...

The fact that this needs to be explained says it all, mate.

He said for niche builds, every single build I've done and all my guild mates have done are able to do the lab. It has not limited a single one of my build.

The fact of the matter is if you say it limits builds, but dont say why as if we are suppose to automatically know what you are playing is just stupid as fuck.

I'd appreciate it if you would actually contribute anything to the conversation other then useless 1 line comments that serve no purpose.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Jul 15, 2016, 1:07:45 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:

As I said before I support changes to the lab that actually keep AC points in it. Make you do a choice at the start to navigate more thru traps or more thru a maze like instances that will take you longer then navigating thru the labs. Perhaps require you to get various pieces from the side areas that would have otherwise been skipped by people that actually put themselves thru the challenge and the dangerous aspects of the lab.

That's what you said and it's wrong. I've posted proof. So apologise. Do it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I'm only matching the intellectual content of your arguments. If you want a more serious discussion, then stop insulting people's intelligence and step up your game. Make arguments that stand on their own merits instead of just trying to tear down everyone else's. Your anecdotal evidence is not more valid than theirs, but you try to treat it as if it is. Why don't you start there?
Last edited by Albinosaurus on Jul 15, 2016, 1:13:37 PM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

As I said before I support changes to the lab that actually keep AC points in it. Make you do a choice at the start to navigate more thru traps or more thru a maze like instances that will take you longer then navigating thru the labs. Perhaps require you to get various pieces from the side areas that would have otherwise been skipped by people that actually put themselves thru the challenge and the dangerous aspects of the lab.

That's what you said and it's wrong. I've posted proof. So apologise. Do it.

You posted "proof" of something on page 111, I posted proof of what I said on page 132 supporting my claim. Even if what was said on page 111 you are interpreting as me saying no changes ever to the lab, my statements since are CLEAR that I do indeed support changes that keep AC in the lab.

You are knowingly posting incorrect information now.

FeelsBadMan

The only way for Lab to keep ACs and not be shit is to remove traps. Anything else should move ACs out of the Lab.
"
goetzjam wrote:

Or he can answer the question because he is the one that specifically made this statement, again this has nothing to do with you, so kindly mind your own fucking business.

@Turtledove

Its a fact that you started to complain about the lab without ever completing it, that is an indisputable fact. Proving my point that at least one player in this discussion refused to even complete the content before complaining about it. That just proves that people that "hate" the lab might not have actually even done the content before complaining about it. If I had to guess most of you guys haven't even done the uber lab yet either.

I don't have to do uber labyrinth to know that it is utter horrible tedium that is boring and not fun, just like I didn't have to do merciless labyrinth to know that it is tedious boring and not fun. After all the purpose of normal as well as the trials is to "train". It gives plenty of foreshadowing to know that it would be horrible, tedious, boring, and not fun. PLaying through the Merciless labyrinth and coming to the same conclusion proves that people that "hate" the lab might actually know their own minds better than you know their minds.

Now we can add "fucking business" to the list of your special expertise, "fucking power", "fucking lab", and "fucking discussions".

"
goetzjam wrote:

END OF THE FUCKING DISCUSSION.

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
It's simply his favorite tactic, ad hominem. That's why he stalks people's character lists, achievements, challenges, etc. He's not interested in the argument. He never was.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
The only way for Lab to keep ACs and not be shit is to remove traps. Anything else should move ACs out of the Lab.

Funny enough you say that because I'm not opposed to basically having 2 version of the lab, one is trap based, like the current lab, the other is more maze like, or gather various materials before advancing, the one not based around traps as a challenge, would still have traps in the boss room and perhaps thematically thru the lab, but the traps wouldn't be obsticles, just around there for thematic purposes.

It is only logical that the traps remain in the last boss room, seeing as that is part of the challenge. This isn't to say that if you come up with a way to make the boss fight more challenging that it would still need to be necessary, but something would have to replace the traps in the last boss room and considering the interaction between the boss fight in the traps is important as well.

"
He's not interested in the argument.

To the contrary, I'm more interested because I go out of my way to figure out why you come to those conclusions.

FeelsBadMan

Last edited by goetzjam on Jul 15, 2016, 2:09:44 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:

You posted "proof" of something on page 111, I posted proof of what I said on page 132 supporting my claim. Even if what was said on page 111 you are interpreting as me saying no changes ever to the lab, my statements since are CLEAR that I do indeed support changes that keep AC in the lab.

You are knowingly posting incorrect information now.

I see, why are you supporting them now? Did you have sex and are feeling generous or something?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jul 15, 2016, 2:12:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info