The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
Mithuna wrote:
How can I sustain mana with barrage leveled up (for leveling) the way you're suggesting me to follow?

Edit: Tried it, not only I have no mana (with one elreon ring equipped) but I also do no damage

that is not logic.... what is your tooltip?

what level? tree? gear?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Last edited by rel4us on May 2, 2016, 3:29:00 PM
My profile should be public

In case it's not rough description : 55 lvl with a tabula, storm cloud wake of destruction, some elemental nodes on tree but not too many. Please let me know if my profile is private, I think I doublechecked that it's not, you can find all the info you need there I think
"
Mithuna wrote:
My profile should be public

In case it's not rough description : 55 lvl with a tabula, storm cloud wake of destruction, some elemental nodes on tree but not too many. Please let me know if my profile is private, I think I doublechecked that it's not, you can find all the info you need there I think

use this tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQBeAMEDHgW1CC4RLxa_GY4byB9BIuoj9iT9JpUqCyo4KwotqDBxMHw2PTfUOkJLeE2SUUdVS13yX7Bh4m1sb55wUn11gwmEU4TFidOMC4w2jX2Nv5u1o4qkeLGQt9a5fL6AwdXDOsjcykrP3dN-1CPbWd2o3vjjhOdU53To1usU7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK_rr_3g==

also, change the folowing:

1. quiver to rare crit quiver
2. take the ascendancy skill poionts, use someone help if you can't do it alone, take the bazerker first
3. use wake of destraction not a rare boots
4. use volley fire jerel (one not 2) and the one other jewels keep the static electricity, the last one take life + projectile damage

tell me after you changed all that what is your tooltip for barrage
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Hi OP, im kina overwelmed on which way to go with this build, i like it alot, wanna make it the best it can be these are the items n tree let me know if you see any probs,, now im on standard so dont have any volly fires wondering if still be good enough with out them for now thx in advance
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAMeBS0FZgW1DY0N0Q-rES8Wvx9BIXYi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCysKLagwfDY9OdRDMUd-Sn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtaUluvXfJfsGHiYqxjQ2VNbIxvJ2-eb_JwUnTtdct3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_mmqbXZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKOKqJqxkLfWu-O9Nr6AvqfA48EzwzrEospKzZjTftZY1orawdtZ4J_jhOOf51To1upi62PuDu968bPyl_T4_MX-uv_e

hi, tns for the feadback,

the volley fire jewels are important, 2 will make the AOE be huge....

"
rel4us wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
Hi OP, im kina overwelmed on which way to go with this build, i like it alot, wanna make it the best it can be these are the items n tree let me know if you see any probs,, now im on standard so dont have any volly fires wondering if still be good enough with out them for now thx in advance
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAMeBS0FZgW1DY0N0Q-rES8Wvx9BIXYi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCysKLagwfDY9OdRDMUd-Sn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtaUluvXfJfsGHiYqxjQ2VNbIxvJ2-eb_JwUnTtdct3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_mmqbXZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKOKqJqxkLfWu-O9Nr6AvqfA48EzwzrEospKzZjTftZY1orawdtZ4J_jhOOf51To1upi62PuDu968bPyl_T4_MX-uv_e

hi, tns for the feadback,

the volley fire jewels are important, 2 will make the AOE be huge....

alright thx for the feedback got 1 so far cheer's
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I actually farmed the Ledge until I was level 60, then switched to CoC as you suggested, I'm having an absolute BLAST with your build and I'm sure there's more to see, only thing I need now is to find someone to help me out with cruel lab since I have no sustain for Izaro (managed to do Normal pretty easy) you've been amazingly helpful, and I have something in mind to give you as a "thank you". So please pm me whenever you're free IG. My IGN is HKVIT.

Have a good one!
"
Mithuna wrote:
I actually farmed the Ledge until I was level 60, then switched to CoC as you suggested, I'm having an absolute BLAST with your build and I'm sure there's more to see, only thing I need now is to find someone to help me out with cruel lab since I have no sustain for Izaro (managed to do Normal pretty easy) you've been amazingly helpful, and I have something in mind to give you as a "thank you". So please pm me whenever you're free IG. My IGN is HKVIT.

Have a good one!

wow ty
hey guys, in the next league, this build will be better on the new bow death opus (150% crit multi + 2 more arrows)
still build as a scion?
Scion forums are pretty depressing these days, seems like most of these builds are just better done as a different clas.
Snowy ash drizzles from the sky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info