The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
rel4us wrote:

i'll be happy to help, but your characters are privet

Sorry, must be public now.
"
BlindSythe wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

i'll be happy to help, but your characters are privet

Sorry, must be public now.

well.... I see a few problems that can be fixed:

1. you don't have life on a one ring and amulet
2. you hardly have life on belt and boots
3. you still in a low level
4. you have no life on the 2 jewels who are not volley fire

you must have 3.5K life, maybe less, that is the problem,

you need more life on the gear, that will do the trick
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Yo, Do you recommend quality on freezing pulse, spark and Ethereal Knives. Is is necessary ?

Thanks. if yes can you explain.
"
Yo, Do you recommend quality on freezing pulse, spark and Ethereal Knives. Is is necessary ?

Thanks. if yes can you explain.

if you can have it it's not bad, but not a recommended stat, you will have 140% incresed anyways,

from the gems, tree, and bow ofc
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
Hello OP!

First of all wonderful build congrats :)

Secondly I'm reading your comments and keep an eye out on this thread, and I have one question, you said you switched to CoC at 69 but when you did you understood that you should've switched a few levels earlier. As a newbie "few" doesn't define it for me. Should I switch to CoC at 60? 65? I'm stuck at a4 cruel with elemental archer as you suggested, can't get past daresso's pit.

Thanks for the build and the support you're providing!
"
Mithuna wrote:
Hello OP!

Secondly I'm reading your comments and keep an eye out on this thread, and I have one question, you said you switched to CoC at 69 but when you did you understood that you should've switched a few levels earlier. As a newbie "few" doesn't define it for me. Should I switch to CoC at 60? 65? I'm stuck at a4 cruel with elemental archer as you suggested, can't get past daresso's pit.

First of all, TY for the support,

about your question, I think lvl 60 will work,

about your problem, use barrage as elemental crit bow, you will rape all the things around,

then swich to CoC,

if you need more help, i'm here to help
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Mithuna wrote:
Hello OP!

about your problem, use barrage as elemental crit bow, you will rape all the things around,

then swich to CoC,

Thanks a lot for answering!

Isn't barrage a single target spell though? Some pages behind you suggested 2 builds, one with SA and one with barrage, I tried barrage+FA+AL+WED+GMP+ICS but it seems like I could only hit a small margin of the screen compared to SA. Any tips?

PS my comments will be facepalm-worthy since I'm so new to this game and completely overwhelmed with the info
"
Mithuna wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Mithuna wrote:
Hello OP!

then swich to CoC,

Thanks a lot for answering!

Isn't barrage a single target spell though? Some pages behind you suggested 2 builds, one with SA and one with barrage, I tried barrage+FA+AL+WED+GMP+ICS but it seems like I could only hit a small margin of the screen compared to SA. Any tips?

PS my comments will be facepalm-worthy since I'm so new to this game and completely overwhelmed with the info

do it like this:

barrage+FA+AL+WED+slower projectiles+ICS

and use 1 or 2 volley fire for full impact,

you can also drop FA and use chain with no volley fire, but the first option is better.

i'm here if you got more questions
How can I sustain mana with barrage leveled up (for leveling) the way you're suggesting me to follow?

Edit: Tried it, not only I have no mana (with one elreon ring equipped) but I also do no damage
Last edited by Mithuna on May 2, 2016, 2:24:10 PM
Hi OP, im kina overwelmed on which way to go with this build, i like it alot, wanna make it the best it can be these are the items n tree let me know if you see any probs,, now im on standard so dont have any volly fires wondering if still be good enough with out them for now thx in advance
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAAMeBS0FZgW1DY0N0Q-rES8Wvx9BIXYi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqCysKLagwfDY9OdRDMUd-Sn1LV0z_TZJOKlFHVUtaUluvXfJfsGHiYqxjQ2VNbIxvJ2-eb_JwUnTtdct3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_mmqbXZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKOKqJqxkLfWu-O9Nr6AvqfA48EzwzrEospKzZjTftZY1orawdtZ4J_jhOOf51To1upi62PuDu968bPyl_T4_MX-uv_e
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on May 2, 2016, 3:26:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info