[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

Since you are using blood magic keystone, what do you think about "Clear Mind" jewel, and Scold's bridle helmet to boost your damage even more?

For a start: Go for Bloodmagic first and level as Melle with the leveling 2hand uniques until you can equip the Trypanon.

I am using Clear Mind, i think i even say it in the Guide Video, need to update this in the opening Post, think i forgot that.

Scolds would be a nice Option, could also use a Vaal Moltenshell Setup then, if you get a Scolds better use Rare Gloves with Life+ Accuracy instead of Doedres Gloves to not lose to much Life.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 15, 2016, 10:07:46 AM
Last edited by Kolvacs on Mar 15, 2016, 10:42:12 AM
@Kolvacs

You really hate jewels do you?

Or why did you not take the jewels you pass by for 1 point? O.o

Alwways happy to hear that its working in HC, fortify as 6. link is a good call in HC i´d say.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@Kolvacs

You really hate jewels do you?

Or why did you not take the jewels you pass by for 1 point? O.o

Alwways happy to hear that its working in HC, fortify as 6. link is a good call in HC i´d say.

Sorry, I just didn't have them selected on PoEPlanner. Yes, I take the 2 jewels that I pass right by, and the third by Templar if I find a good enough gem to invest the points into as well! Vaal Haste is also a really nice addition to this build.

Follow up question, do you think that on a second 6L with the Trypanon running another CoC with Blade Vortex would be a good idea? Blade Vortex - CoC - Flame Surge - Added Chaos - Life Leech - Poison(?)

Edit: ALSO to those wondering why no Vaal Pact... I'm pretty sure that since with this build you aren't doing a super large hit at once that with enough leech from Life Leech and a few from the tree that you have zero chance of killing yourself to ele reflect.
Last edited by Kolvacs on Mar 15, 2016, 3:13:20 PM
I don´t think a second CoC Setup would do much, maybe less Gem switching if you have one with Conc Effect, but ye its pretty hard to roll 2G2B1R on a Trypanon.

Vaalpact isn´t just about Reflect, it would be a amazing boost to surviveability, but its just to many points and not really needed for the intention of this build imho.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 15, 2016, 8:35:10 PM
Hi thanks for your build :)

i'd like to know if there is a possible option on using another skill instead of cyclone (just don't like the whirlwind).

thanks!
Cyclone has very unique mechanics ans is impossible to replace in this build.

Maybe i do a short Video showing why.. think its very obvious if you see it.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Doing it on HC I found it very durable using firestorm + life gain on hit.
Might be a solution later also.
I was thinking that a possible good alternative would be to go Vortex Blade but you would need to grab a few cast speed nodes from the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info