[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

I am curious why you use ES/ARM instead of EVASION life armor. Movement speed would be a little better as would the synergy with acrobatics.
"
Ninjaxan wrote:
I am curious why you use ES/ARM instead of EVASION life armor. Movement speed would be a little better as would the synergy with acrobatics.

Lots and lots of blue sockets?
I've been running this build thus far in the league as one of my many characters, currently running tier 10 maps at level 84. Absolutely the most fun summoner build I've ever played, and I play one every league. The speed is just nuts between offering/haste/vaal haste.

As always, my biggest problem is socket and action slot pressure. If anyone has any idea how I can fit in either enfeeble or bone offering into my current gear, I would be eternally greatful. Character name is Necrologica.

I'm running advancing gut with stone golem/whirling/faster attacks (the free fortify is amazingly good, and I really don't want to give up FA.

The other two utility pieces are the shield with Vaal Haste/Convocation/ID (convocation doesn't need ID but no other free slots anyway), Flesh Offering/Desecrate/Faster Cast/ID (taking desecrate or flesh offering away from faster casting really sucks).

I think the most likely candidate is switch vaal haste and desecrate, then remove the ID on the shield and replace with bone offering or enfeeble...

Now.. that just leaves the unfixible problem of action bar slots...

I'm starting to really struggle to keep minions alive in harder t10 maps when it comes to perandus chest mobs. They just spam too hard and cause too much lag. I need a pre-emptive defensive for my minions to live through those barrages..
running an blasphemy curse solves some of the action slot issues. Since this is a zoomancer style you'll prob be wanting to hold down the SRS button at all times.

I would have bone offering in your inventory and switch it out with flesh offering when it is needed.

Bone offering also solves some of the issues when you face huge peranadus packs. The way I deal with them especially in high tier maps is to go balls deep and convocation right in the middle. I am running the belt so I can maintain high lvls of dps and tankyness with flasks for my minions.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 wrote:
running an blasphemy curse solves some of the action slot issues. Since this is a zoomancer style you'll prob be wanting to hold down the SRS button at all times.

I would have bone offering in your inventory and switch it out with flesh offering when it is needed.

Bone offering also solves some of the issues when you face huge peranadus packs. The way I deal with them especially in high tier maps is to go balls deep and convocation right in the middle. I am running the belt so I can maintain high lvls of dps and tankyness with flasks for my minions.

Blasphemy curse creates inventory slot issues that are unassailable though. There is no chance I can fit a 2l blue.

I think I've worked out a solution though. In the short term, I moved vaal haste to the 4slot, and desecrate to the shield as a bbg, which means desecrate/convocation/faster cast. Then, I can have an identical weapon swap, only replace faster casting with bone offering.. if I need bone offering, I weapon swap and get access to bone offering! Easy :D

Now.. to level up another set of gems... :(

I don't think I would ever use that belt... losing access to flasks yourself is an absolute death sentence. I guess if you play softcore it might not matter, but to get good clearspeed you're almost always ahead of your minions.. I need the flasks way more than they do :(
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 18, 2016, 1:56:01 PM
Welcome to the life of a summoner grass hopper.

Gem slot balancing... inventory management...

Honestly those unset rings were a god send.

Also give vaal grace a try if you had not already. They really buff the tankyness of minions and yourself.

Yeah that belt is way too risky for HC. I think I died 3 times on my character so far and they were all due to corrupting blood and bleeding lol. Sometimes i am not fast enough to open my inventory -> click on the belt -> tap "5" for my remove bleed.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
Last edited by mattc3303 on Mar 18, 2016, 2:01:25 PM
I'm sure i'm missing something obvious here, but why does the gems in the shield need to be linked ?
"
kithe wrote:
I'm sure i'm missing something obvious here, but why does the gems in the shield need to be linked ?

they dont "need" to be linked, they just happen to be as it doesn't affect them in any way.

@mattc how would blasphemy work? it would take too much mana rendering mom useless.

i currently have my curse on spell totem, only out of convenience, i will likely remove it as i only curse bosses and the big pc packs.. (plus will need that gem spot)

i like the idea of Whirling Blades with advancing fortress.. but i dont think i could find the Rez as we are currently missing so much. - i take it your running purity of elements to make this work?

Along with that flask that blinds/smokes i could see this being a very nice and effective defensive measure. i will look if i can somehow make this work.

"
Morphl1 wrote:
"
kithe wrote:

they dont "need" to be linked, they just happen to be as it doesn't affect them in any way.

@mattc how would blasphemy work? it would take too much mana rendering mom useless.

i currently have my curse on spell totem, only out of convenience, i will likely remove it as i only curse bosses and the big pc packs.. (plus will need that gem spot)

i like the idea of Whirling Blades with advancing fortress.. but i dont think i could find the Rez as we are currently missing so much. - i take it your running purity of elements to make this work?

Along with that flask that blinds/smokes i could see this being a very nice and effective defensive measure. i will look if i can somehow make this work.

Nup, I have the gear to support it. Grace/advancing fortress.. and 29% chaos res in maps :D

If I roll an ele weakness map I switch back to aurumvorax for that map, but even with the advancing fortress only my lightning isn't overcapped by atleast 20. I do have two jewels that have a fair whack of resists along with minions resists, as well as taking all of the +18% resist by the scion jewel, but I think it's a worthwhile trade. Whirling blades is so so strong with haste and vaal haste up all the time, and the fortify is icing on the cake.
Last edited by Pathological on Mar 18, 2016, 10:14:05 PM
"
Pathological wrote:
I've been running this build thus far in the league as one of my many characters, currently running tier 10 maps at level 84. Absolutely the most fun summoner build I've ever played, and I play one every league. The speed is just nuts between offering/haste/vaal haste.

As always, my biggest problem is socket and action slot pressure. If anyone has any idea how I can fit in either enfeeble or bone offering into my current gear, I would be eternally greatful. Character name is Necrologica.

I'm running advancing gut with stone golem/whirling/faster attacks (the free fortify is amazingly good, and I really don't want to give up FA.

The other two utility pieces are the shield with Vaal Haste/Convocation/ID (convocation doesn't need ID but no other free slots anyway), Flesh Offering/Desecrate/Faster Cast/ID (taking desecrate or flesh offering away from faster casting really sucks).

I think the most likely candidate is switch vaal haste and desecrate, then remove the ID on the shield and replace with bone offering or enfeeble...

Now.. that just leaves the unfixible problem of action bar slots...

I'm starting to really struggle to keep minions alive in harder t10 maps when it comes to perandus chest mobs. They just spam too hard and cause too much lag. I need a pre-emptive defensive for my minions to live through those barrages..

I took a respect for ES Discipline, and take all nodes zombies, better for high tier

+2 lvl minion helm: zombie + Empower + minion damage + minion life

remain strong and having more life, with a great mov spd and attk spd, vaal haste and offering the best
Last edited by quironn on Mar 18, 2016, 10:29:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info