[Ascendancy] Angryaa's SRS Spectre Necromancer.

What's the skill tree past lvl 71 tho? :P
Loving your build so far
Dropped an exalt so im planning on buying those 2 worm rings
Loving the build so far.
Currently level 92 with some changes. I made some changes based on personal preferences and playstyle: I removed acrobatics and invested more in minion nodes and double curse. 4 jewels and planning on a fifth. And some changes in some gems too; I also use 3 auras and mind over matter + zealots Oath:
Tree here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Valmar/characters
Char is LowFPSproliferator:

I'm using the flicker spectres for fun and only dying on specific bosses from 12+ tier maps.

Im not sure if I should pick firestorm as double curse skill proc in spite of ball lightning and pick elemental equilibrium.

ALso probably changing from Discipline to Anger, Hatred or something like that.
ANd removing vaal summon skeletons to vaal grace probably-
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 3, 2016, 12:44:02 PM
The Trees are different between end game and early. As I understand it changing passives is extremely difficult. Is that just a thing you have to do to build properly or did something change?
There are like 12 passives you can change for free after completing quests.
Other than that, you have to use regret orbs.
So you can plan in advance and use a variation that use lets say only 12 different points alocation (to get some damage early) if you dont want to invest on regrets later.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Apr 12, 2016, 9:47:51 PM
Thanks again Anry African. This build totally made my Perandus league. I've made many of your summoner build but this was the greatest so far. Tho' Curse ball build was maybe a bit more fun to play ;)

I'm lvl 94 now on SC and farmed Atziri & Death and taxes easily alone. The clear speed, run speed and dps are great.

Also the high survivality makes lab runs very fast & easy. I can run quite long on lava etc.

I hope you can offer again something very fun for next league! Sorry for the pressuring ^^;

Cheers!

Arallaw
Which flasks are optimal for this build?
Opinions on Midnight Bargain lol?
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Is there any reason not to grab your specters in residence? (undying grappler)
Any new updates for 2.3.0? Planning to pick this up for the first character in Prophecy, interested if there are any changes to the build.
I`m also looking to this build as first build in Prophecy
I`m little bit worried about leveling - it seems spark was nerfed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info