[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

How do you level up to this build?I mean I choose the class click start and then? Which spell I use?
Do I progress the tree node bye node as you have it or I have to use regret(s) at some point and change spec?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
I leveled my char using the same spec, but used earthquake for packs and molten strike for single target as well as a warchief totem.
I have a question regarding the auras and the enlightened gem. As I understand it its necessary to run PL+PF+AA+BL curse. But I can run all 4 auras without the gem and still have 32 unreserved mana. Why does the build need this gem?
I have 66 mana with the gem and it is not enough: the mana leech/regen/on hit has to be fast enough to be able to cast molten strike without stopping. With 66 mana the molten strike skill blinks black every 1sec or so, meaning that I am missing a cast due to lack of mana. 30 Mana is clearly not enough.
"
redix27 wrote:
"
Evander1992 wrote:
So, after a little vacation from forums, i managed to farm to lv93, so i had the chance to run some science with the life mjolner

Good job!

About Phoenix battle, Life Gain on Hit jewel helps a lot!, also, this boss cast "-50% fire res" that´s why is so hard to facetank.
I also noticed max fire res slowly decreases too as he stacks something, it slowly brought me down to 79 max fire res.
Hello all,
wanted to try MJ build since forever, maybe its time. Have a couple of questions:
1)Whats this build weakness?
2)How does this build perform in party play?
"
Kshatry wrote:
Hello all,
wanted to try MJ build since forever, maybe its time. Have a couple of questions:
1)Whats this build weakness?
2)How does this build perform in party play?

1) Low mitigation damage, low AR, it´s tanky but not super tanky
2) Buy new MTX:-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"

No, i dont mean PC-perfomance wise, i mean DPS-suvrivabilty-overall-usefulness.
"
Kshatry wrote:
"

No, i dont mean PC-perfomance wise, i mean DPS-suvrivabilty-overall-usefulness.

It does enough dps
It survives Enough
It's enoough, overall
If it kills and doesn't die, is useful enough

<.<

For everything else, see the videos in the guide, they're pretty self-explanatory
Hey guys i just lvled this marauder to play this build and i'm wondering about the best setups for the build and so on atm i'm just lv 72 and wondering about gems setups and items these are the ones i'm using right now as you can see my voll's is corrupted so i dont have that sweet int and str :/ and i was forced to get those boots that dont give me any actual benefits so i was thinking about maybe buying a death's door and getting a rare helmet since i dont have the lv 21 purities, if you guys could give me any advice on gear and so on i'd appreciate a lot

Btw this is my passive tree atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info