[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

Sure, my gear

Wait... why are u using life leech gem ? oO

Because is my Mjölner from Low Life Duelist^^ (rechromed)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 24, 2016, 4:54:10 PM
Hey man I love the build idea and im currently leveling one now. Quick question about the skills and im sorry if I sound like a scrub. For your arc and discharge skills and auras, are you casting each one separately or is there something im missing where the skills are auto proc'd?

***** Disregard, just read the weapon... It does say "a" lightning skill, so it chooses or does it actually cast both arc and discharge? But for the curses are those manually cast?

***** SIGHHH disregard this whole scrubby post, I see the blasphemy gem.
Last edited by hsiegfried44 on Sep 24, 2016, 7:51:58 PM
Hi, compliments for this guide.
I have two question..
First.. Voll's Devotion its necessary or for start used other?
For damage only Molten Strike? Cyclone or other no?

Ty to reply.
Emix, I'm certainly no expert but I played another, similar build before this one and I didn't get Voll's until character was about 80th lvl. It worked fine for low maps.
Censored.
question for @redix27,

1) do u use the jewel to skip notes (sth leap) to get the power and endurance charge?
2) do u also get passive, passive, power charge for bandit?
3) what is the endurance and power charges you have?
4) does the molten shell helps that much or better to link increase duration on immortal call (or personal preference?)
5) life gain per hit is the best for RT 6s? and does it helps alot?
6) do u use purity of ice instead of lightning for cold dmg boss and swap out AA?

btw, the jewels are SICK !

THX
Last edited by tszman_tiffany on Sep 24, 2016, 10:28:13 PM
"
redix27 wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
redix27 wrote:

Sure, my gear

Wait... why are u using life leech gem ? oO

Because is my Mjölner from Low Life Duelist^^ (rechromed)

Redix, don't you find the 32 mana not enough to sustain in no regen maps? Have you tried getting the extra reduced mana node from the small aura circle next to hemo in passives?

I'm not sure, it's really hard to test if 32 mana is enough to sustain maximum allowed discharges proccing during a fight.
"
question for @redix27,

1) do u use the jewel to skip notes (sth leap) to get the power and endurance charge?
2) do u also get passive, passive, power charge for bandit?
3) what is the endurance and power charges you have?
4) does the molten shell helps that much or better to link increase duration on immortal call (or personal preference?)
5) life gain per hit is the best for RT 6s? and does it helps alot?
6) do u use purity of ice instead of lightning for cold dmg boss and swap out AA?

btw, the jewels are SICK !

THX

Here we go:

1) Yes, you save 2 nodes with this jewel
2) No, i got +40 LIFE (life is mandatory), Attack Speed (i need to remove), Power charge
3) 5/5
4) Nah, just testing, when i get Lv21 PoI-->Cwdt+IC+IDuration+Enfeeble
5) My problem is to re-chrom 3R-3G (i want to quit LGO and put Culling Strike for 10% AS and remove second bandit). But in PvP i just tested with and w/o LGO and leech is awesome.
6) Yes. But when i get my lv21 PoI i´ll remove Blasphemy and put AA.

Also, for UBER, VAAL TEMPLE and RIGWARLD it´s mandatory DEATH´S DOOR...i died in a T13 Lair just when boss was dead because of bleeding and no refilled flask :|

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 25, 2016, 2:00:07 AM
"
aykay317 wrote:

I'm not sure, it's really hard to test if 32 mana is enough to sustain maximum allowed discharges proccing during a fight.

Well, i didn´t put my Enlighten lv3 in Blasphemy combo so in that fight i got mana issues.

My next goal is: to farm chroms and finally hit 3R-3G , remove LGO by Culling Strike (+10% AS), remove second deal with bandits (extra node), trying to get PoI lv21, remove Blasphemy and put Enfeeble in CWDT combo (no mana issues anymore), and finally gearing Death´s Door Boots and remove 2 nodes from Endurance left side.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 25, 2016, 2:53:19 AM
"
emix86 wrote:
Hi, compliments for this guide.
I have two question..
First.. Voll's Devotion its necessary or for start used other?
For damage only Molten Strike? Cyclone or other no?

Ty to reply.

Volles Mjolner with Kingsguard wont work. This one can be played just with global life leech from Berserker without Volls Devo but only in low level maps (T1-T5).

You can use Cyclone if you want instead lightning strike. However Molten Strike vs Bosses is mandatory.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Can you do this on other ascendencies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info