[2.6] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Berserker version

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
this is my first time i ever will play mjolner build becuz i couldnt ever afford it but now it costs only 60c on EHC so i wanna try but i got few questions like you have on left mouse click discharge set but on q molten strike but how are u using them both at the same time? and do i need voll devotion amulet? i mean it costs 140C! on ehc while mjolner costs only 60...so can i use any other amulet meanwhile?

You do not cast discharge. You cast Molten Strike or Lightning strike. The Molten strike will trigger hits from the Mjolner. Mjolner casts the discharge and the arc.
To understand why you need the amulet, check out what discharge does. Then check the ring (Banquet), and the amu (Volls). Without them discharge is useless.
"
aykay317 wrote:
"
Evander1992 wrote:
"
FENIX_145 wrote:
@redix27 @RicoKGB
What do you think that it is 4r2g(with LGoH) or 3r3g(with CS20q or LMP20q) for Kingsguard?

I'm not either of them, but i see LMP useless, as the build reaches the 20 hit/s cap already. The question is between Culling and LGoH. Both are very solid choices, i'd say to stick with the one you have the socket for

Maybe can you share your passive tree?

Yeah sure
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHnBLMFLQthES0UIBRNFm8XLxiRGjgc3CFgIZAkNySqJLAnLymlLJwx-zLRNZI26DbpPC09_ECgRUdFnUZpRrdG11BHU1JVtVXWVylXVFhjWfNeE18_X9BhUmTnZlRmnmebaPJxhXIPcql07XTxdqx673yDfNl_44CkgpuDX4PMhmCG0YcpirOMz48akFWTqJRvmjua4J7Nn8uiAKcwrKquPq9stz68n78IwGbBBMQVxPbGrsbYz37Tb9Wm2L3hc-Nq5FHqEOoY6-7tPO8O707wH_JF8932SPcy-F_46_rS_Ev-Cg==?accountName=FENIX_145&characterName=FENIX_DISCHARGE

Last edited by FENIX_145 on Sep 26, 2016, 7:34:20 AM
My MF build for this guide. Ez farm to T1-T6 maps
Spoiler

fox max resist I can change my Rat's on Goldrim

311% Rarity
38% Quantity
Last edited by FENIX_145 on Sep 26, 2016, 5:56:00 AM
Ran out of t13-16 maps yesterday and the day prior (even after chiseling, alching, chaosing, perandusing AND putting in sac frags for each) so I ran a bunch of uberlab trying for a reduced mana enchant, mostly terrible chests @ the end but at least it was easy labs both days. Probably ran ~ two dozen, down to two more offerings. Felt like I got no progress this weekend :|

Maybe I need to not run maps solo, shit returns after atlas.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 26, 2016, 11:08:42 AM
"
Ran out of t13-16 maps yesterday and the day prior (even after chiseling, alching, chaosing, perandusing AND putting in sac frags for each) so I ran a bunch of uberlab trying for a reduced mana enchant, mostly terrible chests @ the end but at least it was easy labs both days. Probably ran ~ two dozen, down to two more offerings. Felt like I got no progress this weekend :|

Maybe I need to not run maps solo, shit returns after atlas.

Yes, solo playing it´s hard, but now with new MTX we can do rotations too (not tested because atm i didn´t buy new MTX).

Tips for improving drop rate:

- Since 2.4 patch playing with another guy increases drop rate
- Try to hit min. 105-110% Atlas Bonus
- Put hard mods (vulnerability, ew, - max res, )
- Corrupt only +T13

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Sep 26, 2016, 11:40:29 AM
Do people still do map rots in standard? Haven't done rotations since perandus leveling masters and doing gorge runs. If so, they in a special global like 820? Also ya, I think I am at 108/125, need most of the unique maps plus a few stragglers that wont drop for me.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 26, 2016, 12:35:12 PM
Thats strange. I'm at 80/125 atlas and I do not have problems sustaining red maps. The key here is to play T9-T10-T11 from bottom to top. As long as you'll have like 15-20 T12-T15 reds. Than start doing reds.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
No problem here either; easier than it used to be. I used to never see t15 drops, t14 was pretty rare and now I see them daily. I'm at 102/125. Still missing a few t14 and 15 but that's because you have to corrupt them then they go change into higher tier which can be annoying.
So last night I was doing palace and finally got one of the 15's I have never found, alcd, then vaal and got this horror movie:

OK. I don't scare easy but .....

MOOOOMMMYYYYY

Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Sep 26, 2016, 2:00:00 PM
I had 45 red maps at one point, still have quite a few 11-12, but t13+ went downhill super fast after hitting 100 on atlas, I don't get it. Hell, i still haven't seen a hydra drop yet, and only 2 chimera. This is after a dozen or more mino and pheonix.
Last edited by Used_As_A_Shield on Sep 26, 2016, 2:15:29 PM
I'm facing the same problem. I can't sustain my map maps. I went from T15 to T10 and it's boring (even T15 are boring with the build;) ). I even invite people from the general chat to do the bosses with me...

I've seen someone mentionning the new discharge MTX to play in party: does is lag less ???

So from what I'm reading you guys have no problem running T16 with this build ? Anyone tried the shaper ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info