the real intention of the perandus league

some endgame players couldn't stop dropping forum tears when getting low level uniques while playing endgame content.

so ggg made a complete league out of it to teach them that you don't have to take these "useless uniques".

hope it pays out.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2016, 12:22:07 PM
I'm more inclined to say the intention was to make people cry because games too easy or some shit. Whatever it is I don't fucking care I hope they stop crying because quite frankly this is fucking amazing.

Truly the best league since Ambush.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
People think this is the best league evah, because they get free loot...

Seriously, there are other games for that.
"
RestInPieces wrote:
People think this is the best league evah, because they get free loot...

that's a serious concern. especially with improved trading which will show real demand for certain uniques pretty quick.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
I'm more inclined to say the intention was to make people cry because games too easy or some shit. Whatever it is I don't fucking care I hope they stop crying because quite frankly this is fucking amazing.

Truly the best league since Ambush.

Totally agree. One of the most entertaining leagues ever.

People, stop complaining and have fun.
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1
Best League ever,

The End
I dont see any any key!
"We learned a lot about marketing".
all i can hear is "wah wah wah i will lose my monopoly and cant get 10000gorillion exalts for legacy items anymore"
Yup loving Perandus
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
All I can hear is "wah wah wah I'm so excited I getz free lootz and I can have everything, best league evar, it's almost like Diablo 3 that I don't play anymore because I got bored, because everything was too easy mode - oh wait"

And no I don't have any kind of monopoly or anything. In fact I am quite poor.
Last edited by RestInPieces on Mar 7, 2016, 8:04:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info