[2.2] Self Cast Crit Spark | Super fast Clear Speed | Easy to Gear

How about a CI MoM version - would it be possible?

Made this CI hc version on the fly, any corrections welcome.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAW8DHgPuBUIHHgdjCGcNfA5ID6sQWBBiES8RUBGWFdcWvxg8GFYZihslHU8dvh3ZHwIfQSSLKPoqCyo4KwosnCy_LR8tqDI0M4c1uTbFPydBlkNUSVFKyEuuTLNWY1fJWW1aUlxrXfJfal-YX7BtGW-ecFJ2EXcHe257w4IegseDCYRIhFOExYauhweHE4hCidOLeow2j_qTOpUglS6XBpchm12btZykpyuomq6zsZC31rmTvSe-gMF8wcXB88MJwzrDbcSiykrLvc8y0B_Q0ND12VvbWeL35OzmgekC6_XsGO_r7_3w1fId8pf0cfno?accountName=keydordene&characterName=KeyHI

Couldn't make MoM work :/
And I just had to take essence surge for hardcore and sacrifice some damage for it.

I also had made a witch version because I really like the ES occultist mechanics.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAFvAx4D7gVCB2MNfA3RD6sQWBEvEVAVfhXXFr8ZihpIGyUdTx2DHb4d2R8CH0EgbiL0JIso-ioLKjgqWysKLJwspiy_LR8wWzI0M4c0CjW5NsU3ZjeDQZZDNkNURwZJUUuuTLNQMFLsVmNXyVxrXfJfamNDbAttGXBSdhF59n_GghCCx4RIhMWGrohCidOLeow2j_qQ1pJ0kyeVh5cGm7WhL6brpyusl66ztAy0xbmTu_y-isHFwuzDCcM6w23Eosb3ytPLvdAf0NDQ9dlb217b59-K37Di9-OE5OzmgekC6rrr9ewY7-vw1fId8uH0KPRx-eg=

But she loses an extra projectile, 20% projectile speed, 7 points to get 100% pierce, 1.5% lifesteal and 45% skill duration.

Still, the occultist mechanics with spark may be sick for survivability, takes 10% less damage (cause of not being a berzerker), 10% on crit powercharge (not sure it's worth by itself - the build-up would be slow even with all these sparks probably).

Damn I'm torn, help! :/
Last edited by RestInPieces on Mar 24, 2016, 9:31:43 AM
sorry if this has been answered before, but I would like to try a Consumind Dark/Chaos version.

what do you guys recommend?
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
also something I found actually by accident, there is a necklace that we can use that will let us switch out assassins mark for conductivity giving us the equivalent of a 6l when only using a 5l due to no more need for lightning pen with the curse setup. the necklace personally seems to be amazing, but I don't have a BiS caster neck to compare it to.
and figured link the boots also so yall could see the curse setup I was talking about as well.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
also something I found actually by accident, there is a necklace that we can use that will let us switch out assassins mark for conductivity giving us the equivalent of a 6l when only using a 5l due to no more need for lightning pen with the curse setup. the necklace personally seems to be amazing, but I don't have a BiS caster neck to compare it to.
and figured link the boots also so yall could see the curse setup I was talking about as well.

Think it's worth getting extra frenzy/power charges from the talent tree and from bandits just for it? How is the uptime on bosses?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Mar 24, 2016, 6:02:32 PM
on uptime, I get around 10-14 max on it, and as long as I pay attn. with my vaal spark in gloves I can almost burn down the boss during that time while also popping
at the same time. cap charges and those flasks all together and ive downed voll in map before I ran out of charges, plus the occasional offscreen kills that refresh your charges. I didn't spec into any extra charges on the tree so im only currently sitting at 5 pc and 3 fc, and as is its a nice addition to it, I could imagine it being a sick twist if you spent a few pts and got at least 1 more frenzy to get it going better. a friend in guild is doing something similar but using voltaxic and specced heavily into charges and his speed puts me to shame, but I take a few more hits than he does so I think I know where some pts came from to do it. im really liking it a lot as a solo aspect, in parties, unless you attack first and are the top dps its really meh though to be honest. too many people killing em for you to benefit much from it, and im sitting at 44k before flasks and not outdoing some of these people lol.
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
What Kind of gear do you guys level with? im getting 1 shot by Izaro at level 43 on normal....
"

Other option is to take the nodes above conduit, as I've explained elsewhere, then you can use a crit/life/spell damage whatever neck. Also gets you endurance charges. Not super reliable, so I also pack an orb of storms/power charge on crit.
I wouldn't take out lightning pen, even if using conductivity (If you can get a high quality one, elemental weakness is better btw) , unless you are running call of the brotherhood and are mixing your damage. Penetration is more reliable, plus it is still the best damage increase.
I use elemental weakness on hit facebreakers, so every mob is cursed (though with a low level curse - I also have curse on hit on the orb for bosses).

My gear for comparison

Would a voll's protector be viable for this build? Are we just using the chest for stats or would the power charge on crit be worth sacrificing them?
just got done doing a little bit of testing with atziri. she is possible to down with this build. however, daggers and straight dps is not a way to do it. I insta ripped everytime I tried it that way. what I did do was have voltaxic and the ES quiver on switch, and socketed in voltaxic was temp chains+blasph since my entire HoI setup is in shield. the results are actually kinda surprising. yes, you lose a dps aura, and your abil to WB outta the way of everything, but what we gain by doing that is reflect proof dmg, plus slowing her down and no down side since blasph doesn't get reflected back since its now an aura. have tried 9 times tonight on her and only ripped the first 3 times, and that was when I was playing with the gear on what will help, what wont. I have tried vinktars and light atziri belt. at 90 with all gems at 19/20, the leech doesn't matter if you crit. if it crits your dead no matter the leech. attempt 4 I setup voltaxic in switch setup, only switching during atziri mirror phase, the vaals were a joke, trio was only a problem if I downed 1 or more in my path around the room and that's just the degen cloud they leave and not them actually posing a threat. the final 4 runs I ended up pulling off deathless. with temp chains she telegraphs what shes doing for so long that you can walk out of the blasts/stormcalls. there could very well be a better way to do her but this is just the way I found. although, at lvl 90, all gems q20 lvl 19, I don't think we will be able to pull the dmg needed for uber and ES leech I don't think will be enough considering 1 oops and youll practically rip. it even feels like needing to be oopsless in normal atziri.
full gear
Spoiler
Last edited by ZhardDee on Apr 6, 2016, 1:45:57 AM
Very nice build. Thnx for inspiration I'm building now my lown crit spark build, but going low life. The damage is insane!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info