Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
HarukaTeno wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
Are u kidding me with that Question??????

There are blind and deaf Tibetan monks in comas that know by now LAB is the worst thing ever added to POE.

Apparently, some people aren't that smart. That's why it's still in the game :/

So let me get this straight...
Basically, you're calling those people who are fine with the Labyrinth existence, those, who like Labyrinth
AND especially GGG (because they are keeping Laby in-game) imbeciles?
Wonderful.

It was a joke showing how much I hate lab. You can like lab thats fine. Some ppl like zelda frogger trap sim. I dont. But uou are putting words in my mouth. I dint call anyone an imbicile. But if GGG continues to not even communicate to their players when they pride themselves on communication in their own forums then yes they are acting like imbeciles but they arnt imbeciles. You dont make a game that semi competes with D3 by being an imbecile. But if they continue to act like one then that can change and hope seems distant right now. 190+ pages and they say nothing like there is no issue. There are no droves of ppl about to quit for good. Its all dreams ,candy, and the vocal majority over there on reddit I guess.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
And now Zelda enters the equation, tadaaaaaa !!!
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jul 30, 2016, 2:15:59 AM
"
Fruz wrote:

I'm just waiting for Duck Hunt to enter in the core game! Maybe gate the next act behind Duck Hunt gameplay?

Then when people QQ about having to play duck hunt, everyone can tell them that the last act is optional.
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

I'm just waiting for Duck Hunt to enter in the core game! Maybe gate the next act behind Duck Hunt gameplay?

Then when people QQ about having to play duck hunt, everyone can tell them that the last act is optional.

I've rarely seen anyone campaign for a gameplay change the way you have, you're tenacious ill give you that. At some point see the writing on the wall though man, its obviously falling on deaf ears.I can just imagine the dedication you'd have for an issue that actually matters IRL, jesus. Enjoy your summer a bit.

You're bordering on globe girls level of obsession now.

You'd be a good campaign manager.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jul 30, 2016, 3:20:33 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
Labyrinth will stay. There does seem to be some people that like it. I'm hoping that ascendancy points will be available without boring trap gameplay in 2.4.

I think when most people say 'remove it', they mean from the core character development. Enchants, whatever. Jewel from race rewards, whatever. Reward chests at the end, whatever.

Remove ascendency points from lab, everybody is happy. It's pretty simple really. Probably the biggest win for minimal dev effort they could do.

Maybe put ascendancy points after malakai in each difficulty?

This.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

I've rarely seen anyone campaign for a gameplay change the way you have, you're tenacious ill give you that. At some point see the writing on the wall though man, its obviously falling on deaf ears.I can just imagine the dedication you'd have for an issue that actually matters IRL, jesus. Enjoy your summer a bit.

Its not falling on deaf ears. Its falling on no ears. The ears are at reddit. :(

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
Especially endgame lab is just terrible.

What I hate the most are rooms full of spike and bladesaw traps where you cannot even see the pathing enough on the screen to actually plan a way through...so you jump in there, with a bit of bad luck get desynched/caught on a spike and are dead before you know it. Even when you get "carried" there´s no way around these terribly made rooms, and it just sucks !

SOOOOO fun to attempt it several times and waste gaming time that could be fun playing ARPG and slaying monsters, because someone thought PoE could be half ARPG/half Tomb Raider.

This isn´t just some "bad" player experience, it´s continuously terrible. Can´t stop shaking my head about it and will never understand how this stuff ever sneaked into my otherwise favourite game.

It´s just so alienating...
Last edited by FeistyPeisty on Jul 31, 2016, 3:25:55 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Siochan wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

There's a combination of 4 things going on here...

1). Writing on the forum is much easier than it is to actually find someone to trade with.
2). I am on a computer a lot, with short times of idleness throughout the day, every day.
3). I'm not spending my time playing the game since the lab, so sometimes bored looking for something to do when on the computer so why not read the forums.
4). Putting PoE core character development behind frogger gameplay is absolutely obtuse and is deserving of discussion to remove ascendency points from behind it.
I get what you're saying but see it for what it is at least.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
When something is this devisive it has to be the worst content. I have a feeling the ppl who love the lab all rolled juggernauts with obscene life regen that steamroll the entire thing while afk and blindfolded just to farm the rewards at light speed. They dont like the lab. They dont like the traps. They dont want it removed because its their $$$ maker. They like the loot at end. Thats fine though. Keep the lootsplosion. Keep the earning 20c to 1ex per run. I dont care. Just remove ascendancy from it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info