Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
Siochan wrote:
Putting PoE core character development behind frogger gameplay is absolutely obtuse and is deserving of discussion to remove ascendency points from behind it.

There shouldn't be any discussion, we were sold on PoE being a loot-based ARPG, not Tomb Raider or Frogger bullshit. Trials and Labyrinth should be deleted from the game completely.
"
toyotatundra wrote:

There shouldn't be any discussion, we were sold on PoE being a loot-based ARPG, not Tomb Raider or Frogger bullshit. Trials and Labyrinth should be deleted from the game completely.

Because you know, there is not loot in the labyrinth, and there is no action either, neither it is about role playing.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
on an unrelated note how do u add a signature to posts?
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
on an unrelated note how do u add a signature to posts?

Click on your name, manage account, edit preferences.

"
Fruz wrote:
"
toyotatundra wrote:

Because you know, there is not loot in the labyrinth, and there is no action either, neither it is about role playing.

Roleplaying as an italian plumber? Yea it has a lot of it. :D
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 1, 2016, 3:57:46 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I dare you to find me a place in wraeclast where it is question of plumbery or Italy lol.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

I dare you to find me a place in wraeclast where it is question of plumbery or Italy lol.

Seriously? You didn't get the joke?

Let me put it this way:

I am a duelist. The duel is all i know. If you even just look at me funny, i am gonna put six inches of steel in your gut.
But when i enter the labyrinth...

Spoiler
It's-ah-me, Mario!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 1, 2016, 4:46:31 AM
Of course I know where you're coming from !
I was just taking it litteraly, you know I don't want to get into that.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:26:43 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

They must have had really weird versions of Mario where you grew up. Which one lets you build around the obstacles by gearing for movement speed or speccing for lots of passive life regen? What movement skills and potions did you have in that platformer to allow players with bad reflexes or internet connections to overpower the level design?

Lab only feels like a classic platformer if you go out of your way not to adjust your build at all to meet the challenges it offers. Lab fits the classic ARPG mold perfectly in that it forces you to either:
1) Have very high gameplay skill
2) Build your character in such a way that allows you to overcome that lack of skill

If you can't fulfill #1 or #2 then you fail, just like with every other challenge an ARPG puts in front of you.

Why should Mario even have varieties of builds since Mario only runs through traps. Whereas the normal build in PoE is designed to kill monsters, not run through traps.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 9:26:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info