Redundant thread: CHRIS HAS LISTENED. WE DID IT, NOT-REDDIT.

"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Darkkrows wrote:
Disagree. If u too lazy to earn those points = most likely u dont deserve it.

This suggestion is obvious enough that I'm sure they considered it so I bet this ^ is probably correct.

>.> <,< inadvertent bump!

If they're not going to do a simple account-wide unlock for the labyrinth like with the Scion, or put portal options, at least before Izaro (which also might not be necessary once the servers stabilize again), then does it not make sense to have to run every trial with every character only one time?

There's a downside in doing it that way, too, so there's a fair tradeoff. One would have to wait until Merciless to get all the points. This isn't the same as normal quests, because the labyrinth is inherently different in its execution. Most people here, even those who enjoy the hell out of the labyrinth, seem to widely agree that some reform needs to be implemented.

-VG-

I'm not against the idea and I think it should also similarly include cruel leaving a character with 4 points as I've said before but it doesn't seem likely to happen imho.

Edit: I think they would want to fix the reason why people don't want to run it repeatedly rather than effectively nullifying the lab which is a major focus of the game now.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Mar 6, 2016, 4:02:11 PM
+1

Give me my Ascendancy points and feet of my character will never touch that crap again.

Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Signed. Anything is better than this tedious current rendition. Once again, it seems good on paper, but once you actually do it... yeah.
+1

Lets see how it goes, it does make me wonder why the beta testers didn't give any feedback about running from traps all day long? The first time I completed it was a little fun but second time I was already cursing the damn thing and then I remember I would have to do for every char.
+1 from me
"
BRoVutz wrote:
+1

Lets see how it goes, it does make me wonder why the beta testers didn't give any feedback about running from traps all day long? The first time I completed it was a little fun but second time I was already cursing the damn thing and then I remember I would have to do for every char.

There was no beta, only a very brief alpha, which was mostly used to let streamers hype the game up. We gave plenty of feedback. Alpha's main role is to find bugs, typos, game crashes. That sort of thing. But with barely a week or two to do so, and a very small alpha team (compared to live's tens of thousands of players, anyway!), there's so much we'll never, ever catch.

And since we tend to start over when testing new content, we couldn't really anticipate how it'd be with multiple high level characters. Still, it's not too late to fix this. So thanks for the vote! :)
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
I disagree with the idea.

If you ask why, the answer is simple and logical.
The request you have is equal as asking for "Let us have all quests completed when we do them only in merciless". Because ascendant skill points are earned FROM QUEST as many more quest skill points. You gotta finish the quest, not labirynth to earn them.
+1, great idea.

I have spent 3 hours for all thoses trials and labyrinths, only to ascend one character. I dont care about the enchants, and only the merciless one has a "value". I felt like i was losing my time but to get my "carrot" i was ready for some sacrifices....

To me the labyrinth was easy, boring, no pressure, not scary, not stimulating.
The design is okey, but it's not not fun to play.

Please. Allow us to run it only once per character.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
herflik wrote:

The request you have is equal as asking for "Let us have all quests completed when we do them only in merciless". Because ascendant skill points are earned FROM QUEST as many more quest skill points. You gotta finish the quest, not labirynth to earn them.

But labyrinth+trial takes the same time to complete than the whole act 1, maybe longer? then you have to repeat it 10 times for yours alternatives characters? Dude are you serious? it's so tedious.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
"
Geisalt wrote:
"
herflik wrote:

But labyrinth+trial takes the same time to complete than the whole act 1, maybe longer? then you have to repeat it 10 times for yours alternatives characters? Dude are you serious? it's so tedious.

Every big update is like "adding an act" of content, so here you got it now too(bit copy-paste content I know, but you cant have it all).

The reason of my answer is simple, its quest. If you make exception for one quest, you should make it for all. In the end making them all useless.

Also it doesnt take so much time, it barely take me 15 minutes to do 6 trials and like 15 minutes to do the lab. All the trial maps are predictable in their placement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info