[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
willypop wrote:
"
"
willypop wrote:
is phase acro worth getting?

No, spell damage is rarely the thing that kills you - so I prefer investing into more life using those points/damage instead. That said it is not a bad choice, just not my personal preference.

from earlier in the thread

Thank you Willy =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Shandyboy wrote:
Just asking a question that was previously missed, why do you limit some gems (CWDT, Immortal Call) at level 1 and Ice golem at level 2? Maybe I'm missing a downside to leveling ice golem.

Try checking this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkR6BPkY8yw

It should answer the question =)

It would help if I read the skill gem, wouldn't it!?

Thanks a lot for your help on this post, & all your builds in general :)
Hey Lifting I am having immense trouble with leveling my gems because of the Intelligence. It doesn't seem like you pick up much from the tree. Any tips? Cheers
Amulet is an excellent slot to get int (either +30 int or +24 str/int).
Also it's perfectly fine to take a +30 int node while leveling, which you can respec later (or keep, I still need one on my lvl 95 archer).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hello Lifting,

I'm lvl 25 in normal with the Storm Cloud bow and am really struggling with dps. I have only 113 dps with lightning arrow linked with FA and PPAD. Only other skill Im using is arctic armour as i have insufficient STR for HoA or WED.

What can I do to impove my DPS to make the leveling process faster. I have to basically take 4-6 hits per white mob to kill it and this really slow!
IGN: Mperor
Last edited by opel65 on Mar 8, 2016, 7:54:11 AM
So I just got a drillneck drop (yay), I'm wondering how compatible with LA it is - my damage went up, but should I go all in, replace ppad with Pierce gem and grab the Pierce cluster? Or just use it until I a decent rare quiver?
"
opel65 wrote:
Hello Lifting,

I'm lvl 25 in normal merciless with the Storm Cloud bow and am really struggling with dps. I have only 113 dps with lightning arrow linked with FA and PPAD. Only other skill Im using is arctic armour as i have insufficient STR for HoA or WED.

What can I do to impove my DPS to make the leveling process faster. I have to basically take 4-6 hits per white mob to kill it and this really slow!

Hang in there for about 7 more levels mate. Once you get Death's Harp everything changes :D

Alternatively, you can just buy a blue bow, spend a few alterations on it until you get a good physical damage roll and then you should be fine until level 32.
Answering questions tonight guys. If you feel like it, come say hello on www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro I will be streaming in an hour or so :)
How about adding Wake of Destruction at lvl 28 for some more dps?
IGN: Mperor
"
opel65 wrote:
How about adding Wake of Destruction at lvl 28 for some more dps?

Yea sure, go for it! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info