[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

what happened to 75% of the guide??
Can please post skill tree or if you got pastebin will also help thank you
"
washers3 wrote:
what happened to 75% of the guide??

Sorry for that, I dont know how it always end's up eating the post like this when I edit the Mainpage ...

"
cksmonster wrote:
Can please post skill tree or if you got pastebin will also help thank you

My current Skilltree is in the Mainpost now.
I want to do a similar build on the new league, opening at the end of February. This is my aura rundown. https://poe.mikelat.com/#v_LnWfKd/5nRd.47p/9b.VPdc/9b.rL/ajzc.b_/9b.

Can you tell me if you use Vitality or not? Is the capped chaos resist (I still don't know if I'll gonna get it, but if I will) enough to mitigate the chaos damage? Or do I rely a lot on life regen? I might also consider Skyforth and try to squeeze 1 or 2 extra auras late game with it... Can I make this build without hp regen (because of skyforth). Because the numbers look on the aura calculator list...but there's no place for Vitality. I can't see you having vitality either in your list so that's why I'm asking.

I will be supporting a Wander-Power Siphon and Windripper build alternatively (we all 3 live together but we have different jobs, depending on time etc.). That's just if this is of any importance on the auras choices.

I'm asking this because I want to push a lot to get the Haste into the mandatory list.
"
tybya wrote:
I want to do a similar build on the new league, opening at the end of February. This is my aura rundown. https://poe.mikelat.com/#v_LnWfKd/5nRd.47p/9b.VPdc/9b.rL/ajzc.b_/9b.

Can you tell me if you use Vitality or not? Is the capped chaos resist (I still don't know if I'll gonna get it, but if I will) enough to mitigate the chaos damage? Or do I rely a lot on life regen? I might also consider Skyforth and try to squeeze 1 or 2 extra auras late game with it... Can I make this build without hp regen (because of skyforth). Because the numbers look on the aura calculator list...but there's no place for Vitality. I can't see you having vitality either in your list so that's why I'm asking.

I will be supporting a Wander-Power Siphon and Windripper build alternatively (we all 3 live together but we have different jobs, depending on time etc.). That's just if this is of any importance on the auras choices.

I'm asking this because I want to push a lot to get the Haste into the mandatory list.

Not the op, but I'm aiming for a similar build in abyss (started late).
Skyforth won't work because the hp regen is needed to regenerate energy shield. Since we reserve as much hp and mana as we can to get the most out of the passive tree. That's why chaos is a problem: we have low hp and rely on energy shield for defenses. Dunno about high lvl stuff (i'm only 70+) but I'm sitting at around 700hp with max chaos res and I DO need to watch out for the ticking chaos dmg a LOT. So I'd advise to cap chaos resist.

I personally don't run vitality (can't squeeze in yet), but given that stone golem+rejuvenation totem are both better for life regen (and thus energy regen for us), I think you'll be able to skip on vitality.

My 2 cents.
Hello there.

Well if you will be supporting Elemental Builds, like Wander and Windripper you can just skip the Hatred (imo) and put 3x Purity, Haste, Anger, Wrath into Victario's.

As for my Build - you can check my Charakter vie the Forum, name is GrimDark - I do run Vitality.
My Setup does not include Anger, as this would fuck with various Friends' EE and so I figured ill just use this.
Also this League many of my Friends did not Play with Vaal Pact and thus - for the first time every - noticed the immense Lifereg a Guardian can provide.

I myself have maxed Chaos Resist and 1.800 Life unreserved.
I can personally tell you this is very much enough.
Used to be around 400-700 Life unreserved in earlier Leagues and I had to watch HP very closly back then.
Now with the new SOul that makes you Poison Immun it is quiet Ok. I do also use a Devouring Totem because it "leeches" Life to you and thus bypasses Zeloth's Oath to keep my HP topped.

If you want to include Skyforth I would advice to play as a Witch and go for faster Start of ES Recovery.
You can get this from passives and a Watcher's Eye Mod.
As a Witch I wouldn't use Iron Reflexes (as you want to evade, so your ES starts recovering) and also Determination is worthless for you in that case. That would also mean you dont want to stand in front of the Party.

I can do that btw. I tank almost every dmg no fucks given, my setup provies 80k Armour without any flasks. The only thing I even feel are big phys. Hits on a Map that has <%phys. as extra elemental dmg>.
Are you planning to redesign build for 3.2 as well?
I'm rewriting the build as we speak.

Its long overdue that I do a cleaner Guide and I'll kick a lot of the old fluff out.

The Tree will change a little to include more ES early on and more regeneration.
I also plan to ditch "Time of Need" in favor of Harmony of Purpos.

You can see the new Tree HERE.
Last edited by Karunga on Feb 27, 2018, 1:00:03 AM
Thank you for the updates guide, i'm interested in trying this out for Bestiary as a starter if i can find a decent group :D
Hi.
With the rework of the Ascendant you can also consider https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093326 . Its the Scion Version of this Build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info