[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
Karunga wrote:
75!

Awesome... ty for the quick response !!!
I'm considering using this guide while playing with a Life RF/SR Juggernaut, but all 3 of the DPS auras would be useless, and Anger would screw up their EE when shield charging. Would this build still be viable using other gems in this situation?

Thanks.
"
McPumpkin wrote:
I'm considering using this guide while playing with a Life RF/SR Juggernaut, but all 3 of the DPS auras would be useless, and Anger would screw up their EE when shield charging. Would this build still be viable using other gems in this situation?

Thanks.

Hmmm...
Well each Aura you dont need is a Curse you could use with Blasphemy.

But I think we can take this in an interesting direction:

1) As your Jugg will probably drown in Regeneration anyways, we could run the Purity's without Generosity, making you very very tanky (Big Ele Hits are the only thing I fear).

2) You still want Elemental Equilibrium, as it is not affected by reduced Curse Effect on Bosses.

3) Now you're considering this: Fenumus Shroud
-10% to Elemental Resistance is -again- not reduced on higher Bosses.
The Debuff increases the Damage Taken by 5% per Stack (up to 3) and hinders AND looks amazing.
Enemys Damage is reduced by 10% as well.
Up to 100Es Regeneration is just there to give you a boner now.

I would adapt the Passiv Tree now to get as much Mana as possible, since the added ES will increase your Friends Damage. would look something like.
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADAUAAHtPBEPIcU2az0NjaPKvbAthxq48LYNfxPZyqayqWfNyD5RvZlRmnrcxjHb60vfBFy8ksICkVdZk54PMtz5Bh_noGDy9JxhWgsco-pituJMc3I8aV8kNfOq6tAxGcYMJb57KSl-wm7WExeGIHar-ScM6GYr7CfbaGo_K076KkyfviPk3189JsaEvf8bBxVhaUilV4OwYcLvZEy9vbAsi9G0Z2VsbJUuu6QIRUKcrsnAqU4ZgYVKG0ScLg7bvTl4TQKAhYHTxKaV67wUtRrfTb-SxOd3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o81krXyeA3AGm87qW426FivRmlWLRSp3uUAAAAAAA==

The Jewel Sockets around Scion are for Healthy Mind, use the same down south next to Golems Blood.

Aura Setup changes to THIS.

The Animated Guardian wants 2x Dyadus.
Aparantly the 100% increased Burning Damage taken stacks, which means once the Guardian hits something it takes tripple Burning Damage. This is massive.

Now the last thing to consider what Curses you want to go with.
Temp. Chains + Enfeeble is the most defensive one.
Elemental Weakness + Flammability are obvious as well, but I dont think you will need it for normal mapping and on Bosses the Effect is reduced between 60-80%, so I don't know.

Did I miss anything? Maybe you and your Friend want Haste, but I would not bother...
"
Karunga wrote:
"
McPumpkin wrote:

Thanks.

Hmmm...
Well each Aura you dont need is a Curse you could use with Blasphemy.

But I think we can take this in an interesting direction:

1) As your Jugg will probably drown in Regeneration anyways, we could run the Purity's without Generosity, making you very very tanky (Big Ele Hits are the only thing I fear).

2) You still want Elemental Equilibrium, as it is not affected by reduced Curse Effect on Bosses.

3) Now you're considering this: Fenumus Shroud
-10% to Elemental Resistance is -again- not reduced on higher Bosses.
The Debuff increases the Damage Taken by 5% per Stack (up to 3) and hinders AND looks amazing.
Enemys Damage is reduced by 10% as well.
Up to 100Es Regeneration is just there to give you a boner now.

I would adapt the Passiv Tree now to get as much Mana as possible, since the added ES will increase your Friends Damage. would look something like.
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAP0ADAUAAHtPBEPIcU2az0NjaPKvbAthxq48LYNfxPZyqayqWfNyD5RvZlRmnrcxjHb60vfBFy8ksICkVdZk54PMtz5Bh_noGDy9JxhWgsco-pituJMc3I8aV8kNfOq6tAxGcYMJb57KSl-wm7WExeGIHar-ScM6GYr7CfbaGo_K076KkyfviPk3189JsaEvf8bBxVhaUilV4OwYcLvZEy9vbAsi9G0Z2VsbJUuu6QIRUKcrsnAqU4ZgYVKG0ScLg7bvTl4TQKAhYHTxKaV67wUtRrfTb-SxOd3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o81krXyeA3AGm87qW426FivRmlWLRSp3uUAAAAAAA==

The Jewel Sockets around Scion are for Healthy Mind, use the same down south next to Golems Blood.

Aura Setup changes to THIS.

The Animated Guardian wants 2x Dyadus.
Aparantly the 100% increased Burning Damage taken stacks, which means once the Guardian hits something it takes tripple Burning Damage. This is massive.

Now the last thing to consider what Curses you want to go with.
Temp. Chains + Enfeeble is the most defensive one.
Elemental Weakness + Flammability are obvious as well, but I dont think you will need it for normal mapping and on Bosses the Effect is reduced between 60-80%, so I don't know.

Did I miss anything? Maybe you and your Friend want Haste, but I would not bother...

Awesome, thank you so much, we're gonna give this a shot for fun once we've hit 24/40, and if we really like it use it to try and get 36!

Will let you know how it goes along the way so that anyone else supporting the metaJUGGS can try it too

Edit: I assume in this chest we also don't care about 6links? Just 6 slots for auras?
Last edited by McPumpkin on Mar 28, 2018, 2:25:46 AM
Auras I would Put into:
Prism Guardian - Grace, Determination, Discipline
Alpha's Howl - 3x Purity, Vitality Rejuvenation Totem²

²) For the Vitality Aura, +2 Level does almost nothing, but it sure boosts the Totem nicely.
That Totem's Aura is btw Your Aura, meaning it gains all the inc. Aura Effect + AoE you skilled.
Doesn't work with Generousity - as it states Aura's YOU cast [...].

So, no spezifics on the Links of that Armour.
Maybe you slap in a hefty CwDT Setup with Immortal Cry. I immagine the JUGG will provide ample thickness Endurance Charges for you all the time. Last sentence sounds kinda wrong ...
Hey Karunga, I was just wondering how your build compared to:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2058058
This seems very similar to me with Toaster404's build. Just wanted to check with you.

Thanks,
Quartz
Hi!!

In path of build you don't take Harmony of Purpose

Time of Need is better than Harmony of purpose?

Thanks ;-)
"
Magoalucan wrote:
Hi!!

Thanks ;-)

Yeah thats my Charakter from 3.1.
They buffed Harmony in 3.2 to also generate Charges and since i was allready quiet tanky I figured I take this instead.
"
Karunga wrote:
"
Magoalucan wrote:
Hi!!

Thanks ;-)

Yeah thats my Charakter from 3.1.
They buffed Harmony in 3.2 to also generate Charges and since i was allready quiet tanky I figured I take this instead.

Nice!

You take harmony and loose time of need now?

Can we have your Pastabin in 3.2 for look the changement please?

Thanks for your answer ;-)!

PS : when i want look your char in the forum, your skill tree bug, i can't move it for see your way.
Last edited by Magoalucan on Mar 31, 2018, 4:24:14 PM
"
Karunga wrote:
Auras I would Put into:
Prism Guardian - Grace, Determination, Discipline
Alpha's Howl - 3x Purity, Vitality Rejuvenation Totem²

²) For the Vitality Aura, +2 Level does almost nothing, but it sure boosts the Totem nicely.
That Totem's Aura is btw Your Aura, meaning it gains all the inc. Aura Effect + AoE you skilled.
Doesn't work with Generousity - as it states Aura's YOU cast [...].

So, no spezifics on the Links of that Armour.
Maybe you slap in a hefty CwDT Setup with Immortal Cry. I immagine the JUGG will provide ample thickness Endurance Charges for you all the time. Last sentence sounds kinda wrong ...

Nothin wrong with the thiccness my mans. Also I've been looking over the passive tree a bit more and I have 2 questions, first is why Constitution is skipped but all the HP% nodes around it are taken? Also any idea on which directions I should focus on first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info