Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
hcl wrote:
Whining about losing OP builds .. Seriously, what do ppl think when they play an absolutely OP build that requires no brain to play anymore? That the liferegen got nerfed - with > 10k regen numbers, you didnt expect that? That was overdue. Kinda ironic that the critmulti change kills any legacy bino if you want it at max effect.

Congratulations on missing the point completely! ;)
This time the nerfs are fine and not the problem. The problem starts with "you have to reroll your items". But rerolling items still wouldn't be THAT bad but telling people they have to reroll while everyone and their grandmother knows that it is not even possible to reroll corrupted or mirrored items is beyond stupid and ruthless. It is as unfair as it can be! And therefore the rage is more than justified.

i absolutely hate the rerolling! but only cuz it is fucking tedious and costs me currency and shouldn't be my problem/work/loss of time.

fuck that rerolling, go fucking change the items automaticly and don't make me work! all this bullshit legacy fuckshit, go fucking sort it out and make it the same for everyone. and go fuck off with that rerolling bullshit.

I'm fucking angry and annoyed in case nobody noticed.

[P.S.: i don't give a crap about my builds not working anymore or being/not being op....i never had an op build]
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 3, 2016, 11:57:28 PM
Guys, i think you're missing something it says

"The following were not updated to new values: Maligaro's Virtuosity, all craftable item mods (non-jewel) and master-crafted mods."

All of your crafted stuff wouldn't need to be rolled anyway since Jewels aren't the issue
please consider alternatives to frenzy charge generation other than on-kill

some people like to play with cullers and it fucks everyone
Yes, I am curious as to how we are supposed to Divine items for their new crit multi values when a lot of these items are corrupted? Any info on this yet?

I'm glad that I dumped my entire currency collection into a new build I was going to try only to see literally every single part of the entire build get nerfed. It's always these streamers and kids who play 100 hours a month and get the best RNG with 15 mirrors worth of gear who don't have to worry about anything. I literally have tried for over a year to find one valuable item and still have yet to get there. Sigh, RIP poor man's currency.
Last edited by Slick3152 on Mar 4, 2016, 12:54:45 AM
edit: nvm I just read the update on steam.
Last edited by LewsTherin on Mar 4, 2016, 2:39:41 AM
regarding changes to bino's kitchen knife:

1. will it affect all versions of it or will there be legacy versions?
2. will the regen stack the way poison stacks?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Vaalamity wrote:

No idea why they implemented it this way if not as to kick the nuts of standard players.

these uniques have gone legacy for the same reason every legacy unique has gone legacy. Is this really still an issue? 3 years and we still havent got to the point where we are over the idea of legacy uniques and how they work?

My uniques aren't legacy and aren't going legacy, you tosspot... They just want me to throw 20 fucking divines at my previously near pefect helm (that's worth about 1 ex btw) to get the EXACT same value out if it. I.E. they bricked my item for no reason at all; the new ones tat drop are ACTUALLY BETTER.

If they said "Hey, all items with Crit Multi will have their values reduced by 33%"... Okay, that sucks, but sure, whatever. They instead said "Hey, your current items are nerfed but if you wanna throw like 50 divines at it you can get the value back".

Go fuck yourselves on this one, GGG. You fucked it up, and I won't let it go til you fix it. This crit multi change is a HUGE "fuck you" to standard players and for NO GOOD REASON! I can get 100% of the value of both of my items in question back (Abyssus and Shadows and Dust) but you fucking cunts want me to throw 20 ex at my already near perfect items to roll them again? Why?

Fuck. You. GGG. This is where you guys show you're not AAA; fucking your player base ALWAYS goes so well. Let's see if we can lose another 20% of the player base, shall we?

And as a final side note, FUCK the stupid temp leagues. I'm so tired of people bitching about "play those instead if you don't like the bullshit nerfs"... well guess what, Standard is like old age... We all get there eventually.
Last edited by Vaalamity on Mar 4, 2016, 3:34:59 AM
Can we please get an official response from GGG regarding this matter?
Last edited by Vaalamity on Mar 4, 2016, 4:08:26 AM
Have my babies.
"
Vaalamity wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Vaalamity wrote:

No idea why they implemented it this way if not as to kick the nuts of standard players.

these uniques have gone legacy for the same reason every legacy unique has gone legacy. Is this really still an issue? 3 years and we still havent got to the point where we are over the idea of legacy uniques and how they work?

My uniques aren't legacy and aren't going legacy, you tosspot... They just want me to throw 20 fucking divines at my previously near pefect helm (that's worth about 1 ex btw) to get the EXACT same value out if it. I.E. they bricked my item for no reason at all; the new ones tat drop are ACTUALLY BETTER.

If they said "Hey, all items with Crit Multi will have their values reduced by 33%"... Okay, that sucks, but sure, whatever. They instead said "Hey, your current items are nerfed but if you wanna throw like 50 divines at it you can get the value back".

Go fuck yourselves on this one, GGG. You fucked it up, and I won't let it go til you fix it. This crit multi change is a HUGE "fuck you" to standard players and for NO GOOD REASON! I can get 100% of the value of both of my items in question back (Abyssus and Shadows and Dust) but you fucking cunts want me to throw 20 ex at my already near perfect items to roll them again? Why?

Fuck. You. GGG. This is where you guys show you're not AAA; fucking your player base ALWAYS goes so well. Let's see if we can lose another 20% of the player base, shall we?

And as a final side note, FUCK the stupid temp leagues. I'm so tired of people bitching about "play those instead if you don't like the bullshit nerfs"... well guess what, Standard is like old age... We all get there eventually.

First you're Harrassing, Dissing and Hating on GGG and then you make a second Post like below.

"
Vaalamity wrote:
Can we please get an official response from GGG regarding this matter?

You sound like a Psycho to me, you need a Doctor, maybe you have 2 character within your Soul.
My Advice: visit a Doctor dude and stop with your offensive posts towards GGG, you are playing this Game for Free, be glad.

Peace
Last edited by ebeninami on Mar 4, 2016, 4:51:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info