Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

Pretty big nerf to crit multiplier this patch.
And all for a wording,damn.
I wonder what else confuses most of the players...
Path of Nerfs
Honestly vaal spark is pretty much alive and still very fast - and has some scion ascendancy classes to complement it too
so are all the crit multipliers on my talismans 33% less effective now?
Wooooooooo!!!! This is awesome as freeking hell.

I am very very exited and really truly hyped for this expansion.

However, I totally hate to be cynical, but.... I'd like to bring up the fact that the whole lightning warp not working twice in a row is still a thing. Just wondering if you guys forgot about it or something...

But anyway, seriously, great expansion cant wait to play.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Sounds good, I'm ready :]
Come on GGG.. Is Taste of hate and vinktars going Legacy?!
my body is ready
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Bladefall had a bug that caused its damage per volley reduction to apply too early, reducing the damage of the first four stages. This has been fixed, which has raised its damage. To compensate, Bladefall's damage has been reduced by 25% at all levels
So if i get this right,it did less damage that what you designed it to do due to a bug and when you fixed the bug you nerfed the skill cause it did the damage you designed it to do at the first place?

LOL...that's an incredibly well written take on what they did. I had to re-read it three times. Well said sir.

Not saying GGG did anything wrong with the skill, but the wording was funny!
Reading Nerf Notes...
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info