StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

thanks for the updates, can you also provide filterblade link as well so we can edit ?
gaar
"
Aphotice wrote:
thanks for the updates, can you also provide filterblade link as well so we can edit ?

Filterblade only works with Neversink's filters and their derivatives. Mine has nothing in common with his. Use Notepad++ to edit mine.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
"
"
Aphotice wrote:

Filterblade only works with Neversink's filters and their derivatives. Mine has nothing in common with his. Use Notepad++ to edit mine.

@Aphotice you can use filtration or it's fork to edit your filters as you would do in filterblade. Only downside is you can't simulate loot drops once you're done.
Looks like the filterblast links redirect to some spam sites now FYI.
Last edited by labelbuddy on Mar 26, 2024, 9:21:27 AM
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
@Aphotice you can use filtration or it's fork to edit your filters as you would do in filterblade. Only downside is you can't simulate loot drops once you're done.

I don't recommend anything besides Notepad++ or similar text editor. Filtration used to cause issues back in the day. None of these programs or apps really comprehend how the filter is written, they just search for matching blocks and edit them. They can really fuck things up.

"
labelbuddy wrote:
Looks like the filterblast links redirect to some spam sites now FYI.

I've removed the link. I'm afraid something bad might have actually happened to Dissolator. It's been over a year since he's made any kind of post and he hasn't responded to any of my messages on the forums, reddit, or discord. Very unlike him to just abandon everything without a word and I'm wondering if he might have actually fucking died.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 27, 2024, 4:38:42 AM
3/27/24 - v3.24.0

Necropolis League Launch Release

Usual leaguestart update. As I'm releasing this sooner than usual, please note that the filters not being verified on the site is normal - these are the Necropolis filters and the Necropolis league hasn't started yet. If you want to pre-league practice you need to use the Affliction filters.

If you did not play Affliction (or if you didn't update during it) then going over all the Affliction filter notes is highly recommended (on pages 56 and 57 of the forum thread). Several massive updates were released during that league and the filter has changed a ton compared to the pre-Affliction versions.

New Content Changes:
- T17 maps now show up as lavender text (boss maps) instead of same highlight as t16
- Scarabs are three tiers for now: suffixless, suffixed, and horned
- Veiled Chaos, Mechalaram Belt changed to Veiled Orb, Mechanical Belt respectively. Veiled Orb moved up a few tiers in anticipation of annoying rarity
- Highlighting added for Allflames
- Sextants/compasses removed
- Stuck Veiled Scarab with the Stacked Deck block for now as that's the item it's most similar to and it seems to be a temporary item anyways

Minor Changes:
- Orb of Unmaking pre-emptively moved down a tier as demand should be a lot less with multiple atlas trees
- Delirium orbs now purple icons/light not pink
- Moved Oil Extractor from the currency to the oil section
- Adjusted tainted currency highlighting, lowest tiers are on smaller icons and no longer have sound or perm light

Unique/Div Changes:
- Justified Ambition from default to mid value
- The Blessing of Moosh out of trash tier
- Doryani's Epiphany from high to mid
- Lacewood Spirit Shield out of Uber hide block
- Bone Circlet from boss bases to mid value

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 27, 2024, 5:41:32 AM
"
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

I don't recommend anything besides Notepad++ or similar text editor. Filtration used to cause issues back in the day. None of these programs or apps really comprehend how the filter is written, they just search for matching blocks and edit them. They can really fuck things up.

Fair enough. Having never had any problems editing both your filter and other ones not supported by filterblade I figured having those programs as alternatives to a plain text editor might help. Then again I only did extreme trimming and deleting stuff I didn't care for without keeping track if blocks were altered on loadup or straight up deleted.

Maybe in the future Neversink will offer the possibility to load up your custom filter and edit it in filterblade same as you would any of his filters.

As for Dissolator I hope everything is ok even if he ditched the site and PoE.
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Maybe in the future Neversink will offer the possibility to load up your custom filter and edit it in filterblade same as you would any of his filters.

Won't ever happen. Filterblade is specifically written for Neversink's filter, it's not compatible with filters that aren't derivatives of his. It's far too much work for him (I've never asked him to but he's told me this) and even if he did it's far too much work for me to even consider (easily a couple hundred hours) for something I have no interest in maintaining, not to mention it's unlikely I'd be able to 1:1 the filter in Filterblade due to being locked into his format.

In addition to that one of the main appeals of my filter is that it's easily edited in Notepad++ or another text editor once you know where things are and this would be lost.
my AV and ublock are blocking filterblast page
"
danteafk wrote:
my AV and ublock are blocking filterblast page

Yea it's dead. Removed the one remaining link I missed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info