StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Hey hobbs! Love the work, thank you! One question if I could - I'm using the custom sounds filter, but is there any way to disable the default sound completely? Currently I'm using a Zelda sound effect but the default "gong" sound still plays after it and I would like to disable that.
"
n0shy wrote:
Hey hobbs! Love the work, thank you! One question if I could - I'm using the custom sounds filter, but is there any way to disable the default sound completely? Currently I'm using a Zelda sound effect but the default "gong" sound still plays after it and I would like to disable that.

add DisableDropSound to those blocks
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 19, 2021, 11:10:48 PM
Thanks mate!
4/15/21 - v3.14.0

Ultimatum League Launch Update

First off it's critical to note that the updated filters will not be uploaded to Filterblast/Pastebin this update. Pastebin (which is where Filterblast draws from) implemented some idiotic filter last league where anything with "offensive content" cannot be made a public post. I did a "find/replace all" for "fuck" to "duck" and it seemed to fix the problem.

Now it's preventing me from uploading again. I removed "shit" and "damn" and it still won't upload. These are hoops that I should not have to jump through and I refuse to deal with it. So until Filterblast draws from another site besides Pastebin the filters will no longer be available there and you'll have to get them from the main site only. I strongly suggest following the filters there if you haven't already - I will no longer be using Pastebin in any capacity.

The addition of a large number of league-specific uniques to the core game invalidates a large portion of the league-specific unique section, but as we don't yet have a precise list I'm holding off until the first league update before I start trimming.

Update Notes:
- Added/tiered all new known ultimatum content. Note that most additions have been added directly to their proper sections in the filter and are not under the Ultimatum section as everything added is core content except for the Inscribed Ultimatums
- (General Only) Increased Orb of Binding icon size, upped drop sound tier, and added perm light when dropping before map levels
- (General Only) Added a new ES and ES/EV section to armor that shows by default with faded background and slightly smaller font size to provide adequate targets for orbs of binding for casters
- Slightly tightened up the armor levelling section
- Blue Pearl Amulet now considered t1 atlas base instead of t2
- Added a block to flag rares with abyss sockets with a grey/silver border
- Large number of minor changes and numerical/highlighting adjustments

As usual, the best way to stay up to date on the filter is to follow the forum thread or to add me ingame. With the filter's increasing popularity, the best way to ask me questions about it is over my stream https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit as I simply cannot type while playing. Any lengthy inquiries will always be directed to the stream if it is online. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 15, 2021, 6:48:53 PM
"
4/15/21 - v3.14.0

Ultimatum League Launch Update

First off it's critical to note that the updated filters will not be uploaded to Filterblast/Pastebin this update. Pastebin (which is where Filterblast draws from) implemented some idiotic filter last league where anything with "offensive content" cannot be made a public post. I did a "find/replace all" for "fuck" to "duck" and it seemed to fix the problem.

Now it's preventing me from uploading again. I removed "shit" and "damn" and it still won't upload. These are hoops that I should not have to jump through and I refuse to deal with it. So until Filterblast draws from another site besides Pastebin the filters will no longer be available there and you'll have to get them from the main site only. I strongly suggest following the filters there if you haven't already - I will no longer be using Pastebin in any capacity.

Thats really annoying, I hope there's an alternative in the future without these problems popping up. Thanks for the filter as always.
Thanks for the filter, but why every league update when I do a diff on the previous filter does it look like this:
https://imgur.com/a/5NcgPZK

Do you have some sort of devil shuffle program that rearranges the order of lines within a section...
Last edited by LurkingDespair on Apr 15, 2021, 9:35:28 PM
"
Thanks for the filter, but why every league update when I do a diff on the previous filter does it look like this:

Do you have some sort of devil shuffle program that rearranges the order of lines within a section...

nope, no idea why it looks like that when the sections are the same
"

That devil shuffle program ]:) could be FilterBlast if your previous filter file was taken from it, since it has build-in filter-optimizer, which may reorder conditions to speed up filter processing for the game (this only slightly affects performance and doesn't affect filters' logic)

p.s.
StupidFatHobbit's Filters @ FilterBlast updated for Ultimatum
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on Apr 16, 2021, 12:53:03 AM
Thank you so much for the update :)
Thank you once again for the filter update!
Topkek

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info