Update for Players who can't run Path of Exile

Hm 1% huh ?

I don't buy that really, but oh well I love computer problems, used to run ubuntu, fedora and windows on a same computer, making stuff work on those three were always fun fun.
So i could not have been in the 1% of the mega rich, but of course my usual luck means i can be a part of this 1% that cant log into PoE. Yay me.
"
Corphaeron wrote:
"
Well, here is how I fixed the problem, with win7 64

1) Install Win7 64 Service Pack 1.
2) Remove all previous versions of Microsoft Visual C++
3) Install the last versions of Microsoft Visual V C++ both x64 and x86 from microsoft site. I didn't had to update nothing on windows update but maybe you'll have to do it.

After it, reboot the computer and Run PoE as administrator and in compatibility mode with Windows XP Service pack 3 ( right click on it ).

PoE Working again.

Worked for me !!!!!

Nicely done!!

Yw. :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
I want to play q.q...
Hope everyone can be up and running soon, meanwhile here is ggg latest monster.
I did an artists rendition.
Ciao!
any update for this GGG ? i thought it would have been fixed so we can test some stuff before the new league :(
i'm with window 7 64x install microsoft visual c ++ 86x and 64x i still get an error it says this when i open
my poe, "The Procedure entry point ucrtbase.terminate could not be located in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll"
I updated windows and then uninstalled the visual c. Reinstalled it and now i can launch PoE Again :)
I think its more that 1% i never had issues running POE now i get constant crushes after 10-15 mins
I want to play :c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info