[2.2] NeverSink's 20-Arrow Poison Animator - "The Venomancer" ☠ + Video Guide

Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to thank NeverSink for another awesome build !

But I was wondering, why don't this build use Vaal Pact which is only one node away from the tree ?
Last edited by warlock19 on Apr 7, 2016, 4:26:10 PM
I am having a blast with this build, it's super creative and definitely shows what you can really do in PoE with all the crazy mechanics working together. Thank you! I think you should update your tree to include the optimization someone found on page 5 which uses acuity.

"
warlock19 wrote:
Hi everyone,

But I was wondering, why don't this build use Vaal Pact which is only one node away from the tree ?

I might be a noob and way off but I think because we take golem's blood, and I think we take that because we constantly have blood rage going which drains our life. The regen counters that more or less.

I have two questions: what are the BIS flasks in your opinion, and is there a reason you take acrobatics but not phase acrobatics? is that what you'd get after getting every node in the tree you linked?
Last edited by Vedgy on Apr 8, 2016, 4:52:46 PM
"
I am having a blast with this build, it's super creative and definitely shows what you can really do in PoE with all the crazy mechanics working together. Thank you! I think you should update your tree to include the optimization someone found on page 5 which uses acuity.

"
warlock19 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I might be a noob and way off but I think because we take golem's blood, and I think we take that because we constantly have blood rage going which drains our life. The regen counters that more or less.

Thank for your answer :-).

Hum it might be true I forgot about golem's blood and we cannot leech efficiently from Barrage, the damages come from the poison.
"
warlock19 wrote:
"

"
warlock19 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Thank for your answer :-).

Hum it might be true I forgot about golem's blood and we cannot leech efficiently from Barrage, the damages come from the poison.

I tried vaal pact and it was pretty awful, just for reference.
"
NeverSink wrote:
Monsters killed by minions or poison will not trigger any summons.

Hi, did you test this? I ask because on the Poison gem wiki page, it is said:

"
Enemies killed by the Poison DoT are always credited to the player, even if another source belonging to the player applied the Poison, and even if the player cannot deal damage themselves (such as with the Ancestral Bond keystone passive). For example, if Poison is linked to skills such as Siege Ballista or Raise Zombie, and an enemy dies as a result of a Poison applied by those skills, then the player receives credit for the kill and any gained-on-kill benefits (such as the life, mana, and Power Charges from Assassin's Mark), not the totem/minion.

Maybe Null's has a different kind of on-kill effect? Because I have tested Warlord's Mark and I do gain endurance charges from kills performed by my minions' poison.

EDIT

I think I know why: Null's mod says "kills made with this weapon" rather than just on kill. Ugh.
Last edited by haggis_of_doom on Apr 16, 2016, 9:55:44 AM
Thank you for your great build.
Im trying a Necromancer version with Beacon of corruption and block.
If youre interested:
[2.2] MOosChaosArmy Null's Inclination Beacon of Corruption 3Curses MaxBlock HC/SC
Last edited by moostrenko on May 2, 2016, 6:19:33 AM
had a CI soul strike nulls ranger pre ascendancy. quit. came back, did your build, and i did my first atziri run! died a couple of times, but hey! i learned me some attack patterns and i solod atziri with 3.4k health! one thing i did use to boss was tri-pacifism. 12% less damage is completely reasonable for infinite poison without clunky frenzy stacking. fantastic build man, props. +1!
Last edited by q45412 on May 18, 2016, 1:25:47 AM
This build looks so amazing. Will you be updating this to 2.3? Are there any foreseeable major changes to the build?
Yeah I'm wondering if it's changed at all this patch as well!
"
KCCO wrote:
This build looks so amazing. Will you be updating this to 2.3? Are there any foreseeable major changes to the build?

Bump :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info