[2.2] NeverSink's 20-Arrow Poison Animator - "The Venomancer" ☠ + Video Guide

Iv got one major issue with the build; you have far too many support gems in your null's. I would place at least 3 summon raging spirits in it. You see, ALL minion skills are triggered including multiple copies of the same skill.

As a minor point, i think tornado shot + lmp is better than barrage + pierce in the majority of instances. You can land 3 hits on your target with a little bit of practice, plus it has a decent chance of hitting everything on the screen.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Very interesting..... I like
please update :D
Looking forward to comparing your build with mine - I should be transitioning to Null's Inclination in the next day or two... But I decided to go down the Witch Necromancer + Rearguard build for close to max block.

I'm a little worried about the ramp-up speed but your build seems to do well with the chaos damage... definitely going to try your version either later this league or next league depending on how long mine lasts.
"
SkyCore wrote:
Iv got one major issue with the build; you have far too many support gems in your null's. I would place at least 3 summon raging spirits in it. You see, ALL minion skills are triggered including multiple copies of the same skill.

As a minor point, i think tornado shot + lmp is better than barrage + pierce in the majority of instances. You can land 3 hits on your target with a little bit of practice, plus it has a decent chance of hitting everything on the screen.

1) No. Spamming minions is pointless. SRS are short duration minions and have a horrible AI + you often get to 30-40 SRS with just one. Running multiple animated weapons is pointless too. You simply will not find enough weapons to animate. Also having strong minions is much more effective (especially considering armor and other aspects)

2) By using TS+LMP you slap the double dipping less multipler of TS onto your poison. Also if you've ever played TS you'll know that TS+GMP feels much better. Even so, you will also lose a lot of culling strikes, since barrage is a lot better at hitting targets several times.

"
please update :D

There are some blocks to finish, but it's updated otherwise :)
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Amazing guide and build I would definitely recommend this to other players. Just wish my computer wasn't a potato
would using 1 spirit guard jewel ever be considered in this sort of build, i've never seen it in use so i don't know if it's even a viable jewel but it feels like if it worked in any build this would be it or are the 4 volley fire jewels just too strong to try it out?

edit: nevermind i guess its bugged and doesnt work, do you think when this gets fixed it will be viable?

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
DigitalDreams wrote:
I know this topic is a bit old but haven't seen a response from GGG regarding this so...bumping it. Just want to know if this is working ass intended or a bug?

It's a bug.
To be fixed in a future patch!
Last edited by dubs89 on Mar 15, 2016, 6:48:19 PM
Minus some of the obviously irrelevant mods on it like swords/freeze dmg, would this jewel be useful for some damage in this build? Just curious about how all this DoT damage stacks up
"
snippycarcass wrote:
Minus some of the obviously irrelevant mods on it like swords/freeze dmg, would this jewel be useful for some damage in this build? Just curious about how all this DoT damage stacks up

It has 2 useful mods out of 4, I'd recommend looking for at least 3/3 or 3/4 useful mods.

"
edit: nevermind i guess its bugged and doesnt work, do you think when this gets fixed it will be viable?

I think it got fixed already, but it has the same requirements as volley fire, so sadly we can't spare the sockets.
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Last edited by NeverSink on Mar 19, 2016, 7:45:59 AM
I'm planning on running this build and I am confused why we run snake bite instead of the actual Poison support gem. Is it okay to use the gem to level with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info