You should not be playing video games if you can't afford a Premuim stash... Period.

"
solwitch wrote:

People are complaining because they can not afford it

No they aren't. Like you said, people spend this money on coffee regularly, so they can afford it.

Using logic learned by the age of 12, this would mean they are complaining about something else...
"
whitelytning wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

People are complaining because they can not afford it

No they aren't. Like you said, people spend this money on coffee regularly, so they can afford it.

Using logic learned by the age of 12, this would mean they are complaining about something else...

I'm going to tell you why... In a 12 year old logic.

"Why you may buy support pack now I have to buy premium. I don't half enough... Duh."
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
maxor wrote:
What if you dont have access to a credit card or a method of making on-line purchases?

If premium tabs are to be required (which they arent) then GGG should maybe concider some kind of pre paid card available at games shops.That should not be to hard to do just have the shop sell you a code or what ever doesn't have to be a physical thing.Id certainly buy pre-paid cards as the credit card people hate me lol.

http://karmakoin.com/where_to_buy/
Guild Leader - LÉGÄCY

POE is happy good luck fun time for great imperialistic leaders!
"
solwitch wrote:
It gets on my damn nerves when a wonderful developer creates a game that's 99.99% free and they treat everyone with respect to be bullied by leechers. People waste more money on coffee and cigarettes than buying a Premuim stash. It reminds me of that guy or girl who that drive a fancy car but have no furniture in thier home.

Your priorities in life aren't right if you're complaining about an inexpensive transaction... Sadly irl I don't associate myself with these type of individuals because they attract drama. Get a job?

Can i complain about it and also have already 10 premium pages?

Logical fallacys from our greatest troll lord.Dont know if i must take this thread seriously or another solwitch thread
Bye bye desync!
"
maxor wrote:
What if you dont have access to a credit card or a method of making on-line purchases?

If premium tabs are to be required (which they arent) then GGG should maybe concider some kind of pre paid card available at games shops.That should not be to hard to do just have the shop sell you a code or what ever doesn't have to be a physical thing.Id certainly buy pre-paid cards as the credit card people hate me lol.

You can always use the Karma Koin prepaid cards.

Edit: Oops, DigitalDreams beat me to it. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Mar 1, 2016, 11:40:15 AM
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
It gets on my damn nerves when a wonderful developer creates a game that's 99.99% free and they treat everyone with respect to be bullied by leechers. People waste more money on coffee and cigarettes than buying a Premuim stash. It reminds me of that guy or girl who that drive a fancy car but have no furniture in thier home.

Your priorities in life aren't right if you're complaining about an inexpensive transaction... Sadly irl I don't associate myself with these type of individuals because they attract drama. Get a job?

Logical fallacys from our greatest troll lord.Dont know if i must take this thread seriously or another solwitch thread

I think it's just another solwitch thread. Trolls gonna troll.
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Dear Sam Wise Gamgie

Gandalf and I have found out that Galandriel is not a kiwi, therefore we insist you ban her from the shire.

Sincerely,

Frodo

P.S Yes we destroyed the most powerful entity on middle earth and I still don't know how to spell your name.

Anyways, really why would you even comment to show off? How's that furniture looking?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
maxor wrote:

You can always use the Karma Koin prepaid cards.

Edit: Oops, DigitalDreams beat me to it. xD

Depending on where you live.
Company: we'll make it cost $$$ instead of free!
Fans: excellent idea we love you, company
Other ppl: we don't like it
Fans: omg stfu
Not a signature.
"
solwitch wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

Dear Sam Wise Gamgie

Gandalf and I have found out that Galandriel is not a kiwi, therefore we insist you ban her from the shire.

Sincerely,

Frodo

P.S Yes we destroyed the most powerful entity on middle earth and I still don't know how to spell your name.

Anyways, really why would you even comment to show off? How's that furniture looking?

Apparently,you are no better at this.Continue the trolling,you have my full support
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info