You should not be playing video games if you can't afford a Premuim stash... Period.

"
k1rage wrote:
I got a new supporter pack cuz now I need premium stash tabs...

well played GGG, well played

You purchased your supporter pack that doesn't include stash bundle. so technically you purchased it for different reasons. You also get coins? Where is the logic? Also the argument could be made, you support GGG. They didn't force you... Don't blame others for your choices.

It's funny, because you have that big shiny supporter icon under your avatar to show off... Look at me everyone yet you complain? Perhaps GGG should add a shiny logo underneath of avatars for Premuim stash?

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Mar 1, 2016, 11:08:49 AM
"
solwitch wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

You purchased your supporter pack that doesn't include stash bundle. so technically you purchased it for different reasons. You also get coins? Where is the logic? Also the argument could be made, you support GGG. They force you... Don't blame others for your choices.

yeah Im actually happy with them for the most part so instead of just upgrading tabs a got the cheapo supporter pack lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

You purchased your supporter pack that doesn't include stash bundle. so technically you purchased it for different reasons. You also get coins? Where is the logic? Also the argument could be made, you support GGG. They force you... Don't blame others for your choices.

yeah Im actually happy with them for the most part so instead of just upgrading tabs a got the cheapo supporter pack lol

Can you requote me? Lol dammit I edited my crap too late...

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Sorry mate but your point is absolutely invalid.

There're lots of people who prolly spent hundreds of dollars for normal stash tabs. They can't use the new feature aswell. But hey, they can just throw in a few hundred more, right?

This whole debate has nothing to do with being able to afford stash tabs or not.
We can even ban people from countries with an average nominal wage of 500-600 dollar per months since it's likely contribution from those countries will be disappointing. Or they could be evil freeloaders...
(^that's ironical).

Why can people just mind they're own wallet and not others one? Stop playing Po(p)e because you pop in some bucks please.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
People are complaining because they like to complain. Most of them haven't even tried to sell an item. They're just bitching about it because they can.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
People are complaining because they like to complain. Most of them haven't even tried to sell an item. They're just bitching about it because they can.

That's not true. They points are valid. Would you still say everything is fine when selling items is restricted to players who have premium tabs? Because, if there will be no further changes, this is exactly whats going to happen.
You should not be driving a car if you can't afford the rear view mirror camera option in the 2017 BMW M5 Sport package.

Am I doing it right TC?
Last edited by whitelytning on Mar 1, 2016, 11:25:30 AM
its a good ol fashioned forum riot!
I dont see any any key!
You know in the U.S there's a statistic, that $75,000 is the limit to BE comfortable. Money as we get older becomes more important. So people please stop with the philosophical Mumbo jumbo .

People are complaining because they can not afford it, for reasons that quite frankly none of our business. However I won't let these same people use some sort of pseudo argument to justify or manipulate the system. Trust me people act foolish when their resources start to dwindle. You will learn in life who your true friends are when one day your economically stable and they are not.

Complaining over a stash stab... Lol. Than try to make up a story... "There's a deeper meaning?!" Ha... Get off it mates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info